- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Prevention is the best defence for ToBRFV"
- Improving the plants root system with extra oxygen
- "There are opportunities for Iranian growers in the horticultural industry"
- Mastronardi Produce and John Paul DeJoria announce partnership
- "As a grower, I know how important a proper sounding board can be"
Top 5 -last month
Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-22 "One third of our total turnover is already generated through organic vegetables"
- 2019-03-21 Edeka planning organic markets
- 2019-03-18 Belgium: first organic mini plum tomatoes of 2019 sold
- 2019-03-18 “Origin of organic agricultural products often still untraceable”
- 2019-03-13 UK: New support service launched to help farmers considering organic
- 2019-03-12 Bejo and Bioland confirm closer cooperation
- 2019-03-11 European organic market doubles in size in a decade
- 2019-03-08 "Do organic farmers using soil have a right to exclude aquaponic farmers?"
- 2019-02-28 Spanish firm Verfruber invests 58 million in organic production
- 2019-02-15 Facts and figures about organic development
- 2019-02-14 Austria: Organic boom continues
- 2019-02-11 Edible biomaterial coating for fresh produce to reduce food waste
- 2019-02-01 Phosphonic acid in organic crops
- 2019-01-30 US: eOrganic article competition for student travel support to ASHS Conference
- 2019-01-21 Whole Foods arrives in Europe via Amazon
- 2019-01-21 US: Legal action to prohibit hydroponic operations from Organic label
- 2018-12-20 Organic vegetables, grown unheated in the cold season
- 2018-12-04 Organic farming increases despite the greater effort required
- 2018-11-20 US: Organic Trade Association seeking “big ideas” on voluntary check-off
- 2018-11-15 "More and more Moroccan growers switch because of good demand for organic"