- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- The age of counting sticky traps will soon be over, thanks to AI and vision systems
- Dispute between horti suppliers ends with no patent infringement
- $130 Japanese melon is the "Ferrari of melons"
- Finland: Robots will pollinate vegetables in greenhouses
- 'Local presence has further strengthened customer relations'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
UK fruit and veg growers can employ up to 2,500 migrants per year
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-27 De Bakker Westland chooses save pipe rail trolleys
- 2022-06-21 "Each country has its own particular way of working and challenges to deal with"
- 2022-06-21 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW wins GreenTech Robot Challenge
- 2022-06-17 Why a high-pressure fogging system?
- 2022-06-16 Meet Berry, the award-winning picking robot
- 2022-06-15 New lighting simulation designed with greenhouse growers in mind
- 2022-06-14 Lockdrives: Our 59-year-old motor is still in use today
- 2022-06-13 AU: Harvest gets smart as farmers turn to digital trackers to boost yield
- 2022-06-13 Arugga to start deploying pollination robots in Finland
- 2022-06-13 Autonomous cultivation is the holy grail for greenhouses; but what does that look like?
- 2022-06-10 Harvesting robot allows 24/7 harvesting and soon will monitor crops too
- 2022-06-10 New type of pipe rail trolley added to BeNomic line
- 2022-06-09 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW will officially be introduced at GreenTech
- 2022-06-09 Self-driving platform launched for robotic applications in greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-06-09 CAN: Ashish Kumar joins Plantech
- 2022-06-09 Analyzing pollen in the greenhouse with updated analyzer
- 2022-06-08 New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- 2022-06-07 "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- 2022-06-02 This robot’s gentle grip can harvest berries and other delicate fruit
- 2022-06-01 Fruit-picking robots might transform agriculture