- Head of Farming | Ukraine
- Avocados Sales/Marketing Professional - Europe
- Commercial Manager/Trader for Flowers - Holland
- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Process / Application Engineer - Water Treatment
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "Organic growers want to add microorganisms or bio-fertilizers without changing the EC"
- What do papayas, vanilla and black pepper have in common?
- Rising Farms: New lease of life for Mexico’s agriculture
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- "Breeding for the entire world from the new centre Tomato Vision"
Top 5 -last month
Agroparque de Yecapixtla doubling growing area to 125 acres
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-06-05 Produce sees double-digit sales gains during Memorial Day week
- 2020-06-05 Western Australia: Cucumber prices to rise
- 2020-06-05 “The central and northern regions are still seeing sluggish demand because of the pandemic”
- 2020-06-05 How technology can help the produce industry be more efficient and flexible
- 2020-06-05 Most EU consumers open to eating more sustainably but face hurdles, new survey shows
- 2020-06-05 "We hope that the law is enforced so that the sector's good work is not spoiled by a few"
- 2020-06-05 US protests create hurdles for some shippers in moving product
- 2020-06-05 EU agri-food chain warns of ‘growing risk’ of no UK-EU trade deal
- 2020-06-04 Cambodia strives to become more self-reliant with regard to vegetables
- 2020-06-04 USDA restricts PACA violators in Illinois and Texas
- 2020-06-04 Kenya: French beans face new and strict checks in EU market
- 2020-06-04 Government backing horticulture to succeed
- 2020-06-04 COVID-19 triggers boom in fresh produce Zimbabwe
- 2020-06-04 Hungary investing over 231 million Euro in modernization of agricultural and livestock sectors
- 2020-06-04 Bell peppers from Coachella Valley encounter strong markets
- 2020-06-04 "TOBRFV is actually very similar to the Corona-virus"
- 2020-06-04 Slightly tighter supplies on California cauliflower
- 2020-06-04 Government works on strategy to bring back Romanians working abroad
- 2020-06-04 Nuffield Farming is accepting applications for 2021 scholarships
- 2020-06-03 Agro experts: US growers must diversify in post-pandemic world