- Consolidated lists of global growing regions for each commodity
- 10-day detail forecast for each region
- Current radar maps (US only)
- Estimated harvest start/end dates for each commodity
- Monthly average high/low temps for each region
- Custom daily alerts for temperature, precipitation and severe weather based on 10-day forecasts.
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Produce industry weather app celebrates 6-month anniversary
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New narrow spraying machine with a large wingspan
- 2022-01-20 3 tips for setting up a valuable PAR dashboard
- 2022-01-19 How your plants’ behaviour changes during different crop life cycle stages
- 2022-01-17 "I did not want to give up on my independence"
- 2022-01-14 Japan: 5G project launched to help remote inexperienced farmers
- 2022-01-12 "Temperature Integration (TI) to buffer against rising energy costs"
- 2022-01-11 Canadia partnership to help growers detect plant pathogens
- 2022-01-07 "The average grower loses 30% of his crop because of poor air quality"
- 2022-01-07 Use your LEGO to build a cucumber house
- 2022-01-03 Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- 2022-01-03 "Digital workflow saves up to 800 paper slips a week"
- 2022-01-03 “There’s no extra work to get ready for audits; I just print out the report and I’m done”
- 2021-12-24 Atrium Agri continues acquisition path with a series of take-overs
- 2021-12-24 "A greenhouse alone is not going to be enough'"
- 2021-12-23 Binding pallets safely with the Reisopack 2830
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-23 Constructing a mini tunnel?
- 2021-12-21 Bama joins in research to increase Norwegian greenhouse production
- 2021-12-21 "A dehumidifier is one of the quickest and cheapest ways to reduce greenhouse energy consumption"
- 2021-12-21 Japanese agritech startup partners with Green-PEAK IT in the Netherlands