- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Netherlands: PlantLab expansion opened by Mayor Mikkers
The expansion meets the developing needs of PlantLabs' new and existing partners for total solutions for indoor cultivation in complete closed and controlled environments. This lays the foundations for the roll-out of a new series of Plant Production Units (PPUs) at its partners that are entirely automated when it comes to sowing, growing, harvesting and packaging products. Newly developed technology and growth recipes enable highly improved productivity for produce with exceptional flavor, nutrition and shelf life. In turn, this leads to improved yield from indoor cultivation for PlantLabs' international partners in the fresh vegetable, food ingredient, cosmetics, plant breeding and young plants sectors.
PlantLab has already started the next phase of further expansion of its facilities in the coming year.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "It is more challenging to grow in South Korea than in the Netherlands"
- 2022-01-26 US: Lighting partnership to market LED growing lights
- 2022-01-26 The 6th anniversary of the Stefix 135 ground cover floor sweeper
- 2022-01-26 Pandemic workforce modelling tool to help keep produce flowing to retail shelves
- 2022-01-26 Mellantas cucumber nursery continues under new ownership
- 2022-01-26 Switzerland: Vertical farming pilot plant in operation
- 2022-01-26 China: The sun is shining on the Dutch-style greenhouse at Fancun Town industrial town
- 2022-01-26 China: Haisheng modern agricultural intelligent greenhouse project to speed up construction
- 2022-01-26 Ørjan Aukland appointed as new CEO of GreenCap Solutions
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-25 Two Australian family brands partner together to celebrate loved Aussie produce in pickled form
- 2022-01-25 US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- 2022-01-25 Swiss crop electrophysiology specialist is a registered B Corporation
- 2022-01-25 The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-25 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-25 "Our facility can be customized based on your needs and type of crop"
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program