- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Dutch government wants €75 million for young farmers
‘For some time, the agriculture sector has been concerned about who is to keep existing farms up and running’, said Minister Schouten. ‘Young entrepreneurs who are highly motivated to become farmers are often faced with a heavy financial burden when establishing their own company or taking over someone else’s farm. It is not easy for young farmers to obtain funding for these early stages. I would like to enter into a debate with NAJK about the specific implementation of the fund. For instance, the fund should also help young entrepreneurs make their companies more sustainable’. The fund for young farmers is scheduled to be realised by the first half of 2018.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 German greenhouse growers unite in new cooperation
- 2022-01-26 Frost risking greenhouse products in Albania
- 2022-01-26 India: Tomato prices crash in Chennai market
- 2022-01-26 World cucumber production breaks records in 2020
- 2022-01-25 Fresh produce prices expected to soar
- 2022-01-25 The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- 2022-01-25 "If you grow organic spinach you are onto a winner"
- 2022-01-25 India among largest exporters of cucumbers and gherkins
- 2022-01-25 'US consumers see impact of shipping backlogs and high truck rates when they do their shopping'
- 2022-01-25 "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- 2022-01-25 Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- 2022-01-25 "Paying in local currency could save European plant exporters plenty of money"
- 2022-01-25 Bulgaria: Greenhouse vegetables prices might jump in spring
- 2022-01-24 "There is no shortage of supply of fresh produce in South Australia"
- 2022-01-24 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-24 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-24 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-21 Strategies to manage supply chain issues
- 2022-01-21 EU puts a stop to tomato fraud gang