- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
- Packaging Supervisor
- Nursery Production Manager South Australia
- Advisor / Account manager horticulture Japan
Top 5 -yesterday
- Artificial photosynthesis can produce food without sunshine
- Finnish lettuce greenhouse uses industry waste wood to heat the greenhouse
- CABY virus resurfaces in cucumber greenhouse: "Sometimes there was hardly any aphid to be found in the crop"
- New ToBRFV-resistant varieties presented for Mexico
- Zimbabwe: 'Take advantage of demand for organic crops'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Moleaer & Hort Americas Nanobubble Generator
"Yields increased thanks to higher level dissolved oxygen"
Like the existing Moleaer industrial XTB Nanobubble Generator, the compact nanoBoost is a cost-effective and simple-to-install solution to deliver a supplementary source of oxygen-enriched nanobubbles that remain in suspension longer than conventional micro bubbles, efficiently oxygenating the entire body of water and providing a reserve of oxygen encapsulated within the bubbles.
"We installed the 50-GPM nanoBoost in our Dallas-based hydroponics demonstration greenhouse in order to improve production of leafy greens and culinary herbs during the most difficult production season. Our thought was that if we enhance and maintained higher dissolved oxygen levels, we should be able to improve crop health and ultimately improve yield," said Chris Higgins, General Manager of Hort Americas. "We observed DO levels of 29 ppm in water temperatures of roughly 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Not only did we achieve our highest level of DO, but our crop yields increased between 20 and 50%."
Moleaer is also collaborating with Hort Americas to commercialize Moleaer's nanobubble generators within the hydroponics industry. "We are excited to work with Chris and his team at Hort Americas to accelerate the commercialization of our nanobubble technology," said Nick Dyner, CEO of Moleaer. "Hort Americas brings a wealth of knowledge in helping growers utilize best-in-class technology to optimize their growing operations, and we are confident that our nanobubble technology will provide growers a new solution to significantly increase yields within their existing facility."
The nanoBoost is available in various flow rates and are fully encased in a durable, NEMA4-rated weather-tolerant PVC shell. The unit is self-cleaning and features plug-and-play installation with no moving parts, thus ensuring long-lasting durability with minimal maintenance. The generator can be configured with an integrated pump or retrofitted with a customer's existing pump to maximize energy efficiency.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-06-21 "Each country has its own particular way of working and challenges to deal with"
- 2022-06-21 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW wins GreenTech Robot Challenge
- 2022-06-17 Why a high-pressure fogging system?
- 2022-06-16 Meet Berry, the award-winning picking robot
- 2022-06-15 New lighting simulation designed with greenhouse growers in mind
- 2022-06-14 Lockdrives: Our 59-year-old motor is still in use today
- 2022-06-13 AU: Harvest gets smart as farmers turn to digital trackers to boost yield
- 2022-06-13 Arugga to start deploying pollination robots in Finland
- 2022-06-13 Autonomous cultivation is the holy grail for greenhouses; but what does that look like?
- 2022-06-10 Harvesting robot allows 24/7 harvesting and soon will monitor crops too
- 2022-06-10 New type of pipe rail trolley added to BeNomic line
- 2022-06-09 Tomato harvesting robot GRoW will officially be introduced at GreenTech
- 2022-06-09 Self-driving platform launched for robotic applications in greenhouse horticulture
- 2022-06-09 CAN: Ashish Kumar joins Plantech
- 2022-06-09 Analyzing pollen in the greenhouse with updated analyzer
- 2022-06-08 New semi-closed greenhouse solution launched
- 2022-06-07 "Minimizing the work in the greenhouse is our main goal"
- 2022-06-02 This robot’s gentle grip can harvest berries and other delicate fruit
- 2022-06-01 Fruit-picking robots might transform agriculture
- 2022-05-31 Russia's Gazprom cuts off natural-gas supply to the Netherlands