- Product Marketing Coordinator: North Europe - The Netherlands (working remotely)
- Grower Manager Fresh Produce
- Senior Commercial Manager (Sales and Procurement)
- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- Mexico: Rising Farms boosts capacity fivefold
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- Conventional and organic: greenhouse grower does it all
Germany: Landgard strengthens international cooperative
Stefan Reincke is 43 years old and has many years of experience in the exotic and import segment. And he has extensive personal production contacts abroad.
Since 1998 he has been responsible for the development of the overseas import area and the operational management of the former Univeg Direct Fruit Marketing GmbH, today Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH, most recently as Managing Director of Greenyard Fresh Germany GmbH.
Through Stefan Reincke, the Landgard Producer Cooperative will strengthen its purchases and sales of fruit, exotics and overseas products with its competences in the northern Landgard regions. The aim is to serve national retail customers with suitable foreign producers in greater detail and to optimize and centralize all processes.
"Based on Landgard's strong regional and national sourcing expertise, Stefan Reincke will continue to build and expand Landgard's international purchasing, procurement and sales overseas business for its strategic trading partners, with a focus on the North. Recently, this has already been successfully implemented by Landgard in markets such as Asia, Israel and Spain," said Armin Rehberg, CEO of Landgard.
In due course, Landgard will inform its trading partners regarding product portfolio, location issues, countries and services. Stefan Reincke will work on the sales side with the existing sales directors of the Landgard companies at Godeland, Landgard West Fruit & Vegetables, Magli & Noël, Walter Pott and Landgard Ost Fruits & Vegetables. He will also start to build up the new structures in the Northern region.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-02-07 Sant'Orsola presents zero residue blueberries and raspberries
- 2023-02-07 "We are seeing a high demand for robots right now"
- 2023-02-07 New appointments at RedSea
- 2023-02-07 Enza Zaden appoints Andreas Sewing as CSO
- 2023-02-07 Strong earthquake leads to logistical complications in Turkey
- 2023-02-07 Beneficial Insectary acquires Sierra Biological
- 2023-02-06 AU: Costa supports Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation
- 2023-02-06 Greenhouses, nurseries, and flower producers report top Ontario farm income
- 2023-02-06 TK-Topboiler and Boeters Ketel Constructie join forces
- 2023-02-06 Berry specialist signs partnership for vertical farm
- 2023-02-03 CAN (QC): Rigaud-based ecological farm adopts dynamic LED solution
- 2023-02-03 Vidre+ works to extend the shelf-life of tomatoes
- 2023-02-03 Tom van der Meer turns 50
- 2023-02-03 "This partnership will simplify water management for the CEA industry"
- 2023-02-03 Proseal marks a 25-year milestone
- 2023-02-03 A cherry tomato that tastes like summer even in winter
- 2023-02-03 US (CT): Horticulture representative transplants to Midsouth and new one takes over in California
- 2023-02-03 Agri-voltaic systems as a great income opportunity for young producers
- 2023-02-03 Smaller chicory yield expected in Belgium
- 2023-02-03 Constant level of demand despite price increase of 10 to 20 percent for thyme