Target group are companies (supply industry and growers) active in the field or interested in the topic. The workshop will focus on the following aspects:
- Different greenhouse coverings: glass, coatings, plastic films, insect netting;
- Optical material properties and measurement methods: hemispherical light transmittance, light diffusion/Hortiscatter, ageing of materials, condensation;
- Crop reactions: effect of diffuse light, yield in greenhouse in different climatic regions;
- Visit research greenhouses at WUR: e.g. Winterlight greenhouse, 2SaveEnergy greenhouse;
- “Bedrijvenplein”/exhibition of companies, networking drinks.
The workshop will be held at WUR Greenhouse Horticulture, Violierenweg 1, 2665 ZG Bleiswijk on 1 February 2018 – 09:00 -18:00.
Click here for more information and to register.