- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- "You have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but also know how to work with others"
- Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Labor challenges and inflation in the Canadian horti sector
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
Spain tightens agricultural cooperation with China
Vice Minister Qu noted that being one of the earliest counties to integrate sightseeing with agriculture, Spain has made remarkable achievements in featured agriculture based on local conditions, accumulating valuable experience that China could draw upon. He hoped that the two sides could increase exchanges and cooperation regarding rural governance, fruits and vegetables production, pelagic fisheries and agricultural managerial training, and enhance coordination and collaboration under multilateral frameworks such as the G20 and theWTO to safeguard common interests.
Gordino agreed with Vice Minister Qu, stressed the two countries enjoy great complementarities in agriculture and hoped to build on the memorandum of understanding on agricultural cooperation between the two ministries to increase exchanges of information and various forms of cooperation for agricultural development of both countries.
At the end of the meeting, Vice Minister Qu and Spanish Secretary General signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Agricultural Cooperation between the Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China and the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Food and Environment of the Kingdom of Spain.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Canada: Lettuce shortage causing prices to skyrocket
- 2022-11-25 India: Dutch delegation visits hydroponic farm Nutrifresh
- 2022-11-25 "Food shortages need local discussions"
- 2022-11-25 "The forecasts that producers had in Almeria were inaccurate"
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- 2022-11-24 South Africa: Western Cape's first urban rooftop farm launched
- 2022-11-24 "U.S. dollar and Chinese yuan may soon be neck and neck"
- 2022-11-23 Vegetable prices in Egypt up significantly
- 2022-11-23 Morocco becomes 15th largest global fruit exporter
- 2022-11-23 CAN: Food security advocate shines light on greenhouse stigma caused by cucumber farm failure
- 2022-11-23 New EU project wants to develop inclusive data economy for Europe’s food systems
- 2022-11-23 Dutch greenhouse blackout expected to boost prices of exported Spanish vegetables
- 2022-11-22 Dutch grower: "The supermarket determines in which tomato greenhouse the light remains on"
- 2022-11-22 Tomato prices down at NZ supermarkets
- 2022-11-22 Extremadura's tomato production this season has decreased by 30% over the previous year
- 2022-11-22 J&K farmers are increasing revenues through strawberry cultivation
- 2022-11-22 The drop in ferrous material prices rekindled interest in actinidia umbrella structures
- 2022-11-22 Gascoyne horticulture expansion to grow from water agreement
- 2022-11-21 Peru is once again the main exporter of blueberries