Viscon North America
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
- Robotic system for tomato plant lowering
- US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- The 10 hottest chili peppers in the world
- The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- Growers could measure fruit and vegetable vitamin content themselves
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Canada: Packing at the speed of light
Viscon North America
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Modiform now sells only circular thermoformed pots
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-07 Packaging station to meet various demands from clients
- 2022-01-06 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards
- 2022-01-04 ETP® transparent paper film for trays, flowpack and pouches
- 2022-01-03 It's a wrap: French ban on plastic packaging starts
- 2021-12-24 "We hope to let more fruit and vegetable producers see the benefits of smart mobile cold storage"
- 2021-12-24 Growing interest from greenhouse sector for strawberry harvest robot
- 2021-12-24 Beautiful fruit and vegetable displays
- 2021-12-23 Linen yarn, a new material for sustainable packaging
- 2021-12-21 New multifunctional paper tray line and new solution for sealing and labeling
- 2021-12-17 Les Crudettes, Mondi, and IMA scoop French awards for new paper packaging
- 2021-12-15 Ban on plastic packaging: Interfel calls for European and sectoral harmonization
- 2021-12-15 "Custom printable paper trays are in high demand"
- 2021-12-14 Spain banning fruit and vegetables packaged in plastic in 2023
- 2021-12-10 Wooden containers for citrus, pears and soft fruit to help the environment
- 2021-12-08 Cardboard triples the costs of packaging berries in Huelva
- 2021-12-07 Natural chemical might keep fruits and vegetables fresh for longer
- 2021-12-07 Herb packaging presented in 3D
- 2021-12-03 What are the trends in food packaging?