- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- New report outlines and quantifies catastrophic loss from the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV)
- Taking lettuce production outside of California
- "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- "Increasing demand for coconut substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
November 30, Myrtle Beach
US (SC): Annual open forum on sustainable agriculture
The Open Forum meeting will be held on the 30th of November, 2017 at the Kingston Plantation Embassy Suites Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. The Myrtle Beach location was chosen this year to facilitate participation by many stakeholders who also plan to attend the Southeast Vegetable and Fruit Expo being held from November 27th - 29th and the South Carolina Farm Bureau (SCFB) Annual Meeting from November 30th – Dec. 2nd at the same location.
Click here for more information and to register.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 "Supermarkets didn't get charged more during corona either, did they?"
- 2022-12-05 Photo Report: New York Produce Show
- 2022-12-05 Haifa HortiTech: an international knowledge sharing event
- 2022-12-05 US: FDA to hold webinar on the food traceability final rule
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop