- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- "You have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but also know how to work with others"
- Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Labor challenges and inflation in the Canadian horti sector
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
Ashish Malik, CEO of BVT, interviewed on BBC World News
The interview was conducted as part of the BBC’s ‘Inside Track’ segment in which select leaders from innovative global companies are invited on to discuss their company’s technology, business model and market potential.
The interview was aired live in the UK as well as on BBC World News, the corporation’s commercially funded international news channel which broadcasts to over 200 countries worldwide.
The interview can be viewed in full here.
For more information:
Bee Vectoring Technologies International Inc.
T: (647) 660-5119
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 New version Plantalyzer Vision software promises over 99% accuracy
- 2022-11-25 Organifarms wins CyberOne Hightech Award
- 2022-11-25 Dómhnal Slattery takes on role as special adviser at Abu Dhabi’s Pure Harvest
- 2022-11-25 Soil moisture monitoring project to boost horticulture production
- 2022-11-25 Organic ginger from a Dutch greenhouse
- 2022-11-25 Oppy reunited at first-ever Global Produce & Floral Show
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-25 Energy Cave: Sharing knowledge on geothermal heat
- 2022-11-24 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Regen ag – from principles to practice
- 2022-11-24 “Exploring phytobiomes" workhop - plant and animal genome conference 2023
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania
- 2022-11-24 Lineage opens new fully automated cool port II cold storage facility in Port of Rotterdam
- 2022-11-24 US (NY): Astoria Queens Energy Tech High School welcomes new hydroponic greenhouse
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 UK: Promoting partnerships for science and technology to help plants and people prosper
- 2022-11-23 A range of paper and board packaging suitable for over 30 different fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-23 Sun World expands Southern Hemisphere marketer footprint