- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
Russia: New program to develop domestic seeds and genetics
The Government believes the Program should help decrease Russia’s dependence on imports of technologies, seeds, diagnostic and plant protection products, medicines for veterinary use, and other resources.
The Program foresees financing from the federal budget of 26.1 billion rubles ($438 million) until 2025 to be redistributed from five existing state programs in agriculture, industry, science and technology.
The other 25 billion rubles ($419 million) are to be provided by provincial budgets and non-budget sources. The Program’s efficiency will be assessed on the basis of its target indicators and goals such as increased investment in agriculture, growing production of new domestic seed varieties, livestock genetics, feeds and feed additives, etc.
Download the full report here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-28 Zimbabwean growers frustrated by tomatoes being smuggled in
- 2022-11-28 Tomato prices in Uzbekistan have stabilized
- 2022-11-28 UK growers warn of more shortages in supermarkets
- 2022-11-25 Canada: Lettuce shortage causing prices to skyrocket
- 2022-11-25 India: Dutch delegation visits hydroponic farm Nutrifresh
- 2022-11-25 "Food shortages need local discussions"
- 2022-11-25 "The forecasts that producers had in Almeria were inaccurate"
- 2022-11-25 "Next month there could be a shortage of lettuce in the market"
- 2022-11-25 GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW TOMATOES
- 2022-11-24 South Africa: Western Cape's first urban rooftop farm launched
- 2022-11-24 "U.S. dollar and Chinese yuan may soon be neck and neck"
- 2022-11-23 Vegetable prices in Egypt up significantly
- 2022-11-23 Morocco becomes 15th largest global fruit exporter
- 2022-11-23 CAN: Food security advocate shines light on greenhouse stigma caused by cucumber farm failure
- 2022-11-23 New EU project wants to develop inclusive data economy for Europe’s food systems
- 2022-11-23 Dutch greenhouse blackout expected to boost prices of exported Spanish vegetables
- 2022-11-22 Dutch grower: "The supermarket determines in which tomato greenhouse the light remains on"
- 2022-11-22 Tomato prices down at NZ supermarkets
- 2022-11-22 Extremadura's tomato production this season has decreased by 30% over the previous year
- 2022-11-22 J&K farmers are increasing revenues through strawberry cultivation