- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
GSPP certification for Takii Europe
“By offering GSPP certified products we create added value for our customers. We are proud to have accomplished such a great team result,” says Michel Sengers, Manager Operations at Takii Europe.
A GSPP accredited seed or seedling production unit has to comply with the GSPP standard and has to implement management, prevention and control measures. The purpose of the quality system is to prevent tomato seed and plant lots from being infected by Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis (Cmm). This bacteria, causing bacterial wilt and cancer disease in tomato, is one of the most serious and destructive diseases that cause substantial economic losses worldwide.
For more information:
1424 PC De Kwakel
Tel.: +31(0) 297 500 758
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New and improved lettuce makes for a healthier crunch
- 2022-01-17 "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- 2022-01-13 US: The legacy of Campbell Soup’s tomato breeding program
- 2022-01-13 Six new AAS national winners for 2022
- 2022-01-11 "We need to find plants that can be grown efficiently, and are resistant to pests and diseases"
- 2022-01-05 China publishes newly amended seed law
- 2021-12-21 Putin to support Russian seed production
- 2021-12-20 Tomatoes with high-tech doppelgängers
- 2021-12-15 “All the pepper rows are in perfect line with this pepper twine”
- 2021-12-14 "Bushy plant growth is not an invention"
- 2021-12-09 Aiming to be the global seed breeder of aromatic herbs
- 2021-12-09 BBC: "The tomatoes at the forefront of a food revolution"
- 2021-12-08 "Quality seeds cost a few dollars more but increase yield tenfold"
- 2021-12-02 "A flavor boost with global potential"
- 2021-12-01 "What we saw convinced us again that the ToBRFV resistance is holding very well”
- 2021-11-29 "European collaboration on Plant Genetic Resources is missing opportunities"
- 2021-11-29 Nigeria: Seed company unveils hybrid seed varieties to growers
- 2021-11-26 Open Day in southern Sicily presents pepper varietal novelties
- 2021-11-25 A new dawn in plant breeding: Australian Plant Breeding Academy
- 2021-11-25 From the "humble cucumber" to an inspiring experience