- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
US (CO): Growlink moves to new office
Growlink is known for its Environment and Nutrient Controllers and recently began shipping the Smart Irrigation Controller. These cloud-based Wi-Fi Controllers enable growers to see, monitor and control their farm from anywhere using their smartphone. They are designed for indoor and greenhouse grow operations, and their modular design allows them to scale from single rooms to large greenhouses and everything in between. They are part of Growlink’s complete cloud-based ecosystem and are capable of using machine learning to optimize growing conditions.
“We’ve outgrown our office space yet again,” says Ted Tanner, CEO of Growlink. “We continue to experience great growth, and this additional space will accommodate new hires so we can accelerate development of our expanding product line. We’re looking to fill several positions, includes roles in sales, customer service and marketing.”
“Our new office also includes space to set up a test lab,” continued Tanner. “We’re going to build out a state-of-the-art grow environment and automate it with our complete product line to test and develop in real-world conditions.”
Growlink’s new space is a stand alone office and warehouse space located in the Art District on Santa Fe in Denver. It is located a few blocks away from the 10th and Osage train station and is less than a mile from downtown.
Growlink’s new address is 875 Kalamath St, Denver, CO 80204.
For more information:
Denver, CO 80204
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "It is more challenging to grow in South Korea than in the Netherlands"
- 2022-01-26 US: Lighting partnership to market LED growing lights
- 2022-01-26 The 6th anniversary of the Stefix 135 ground cover floor sweeper
- 2022-01-26 Pandemic workforce modelling tool to help keep produce flowing to retail shelves
- 2022-01-26 Mellantas cucumber nursery continues under new ownership
- 2022-01-26 Switzerland: Vertical farming pilot plant in operation
- 2022-01-26 China: The sun is shining on the Dutch-style greenhouse at Fancun Town industrial town
- 2022-01-26 China: Haisheng modern agricultural intelligent greenhouse project to speed up construction
- 2022-01-26 Ørjan Aukland appointed as new CEO of GreenCap Solutions
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-25 Two Australian family brands partner together to celebrate loved Aussie produce in pickled form
- 2022-01-25 US (IN): New greenhouses to bring $258M investment, 185 jobs to South Bend
- 2022-01-25 Swiss crop electrophysiology specialist is a registered B Corporation
- 2022-01-25 The pink ribbed Cassarosa tomato is awarded the 2022 Flavor of the Year award
- 2022-01-25 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-25 "Our facility can be customized based on your needs and type of crop"
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program