- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
UK: Glasshouse Heating System Maintenance – are you struggling?
There are a number of companies that will come into the country from the Netherlands to undertake larger scale works, but in Ebtech's experience, it seems that when smaller scale works are required, suddenly the grower is left with a limited choice of installers, often having to adopt local installers that don’t necessarily have horticultural experience.
Ebtech Solutions was established in 2008, and while in recent years, have gained a track record for the supply and installation of biomass systems for the glasshouse industry, their origins are traditional glasshouse heating works.
Managing Director Matt Blood has been in the glasshouse heating industry for 27 years, and has a wealth of experience, and has direct links into the horticultural industry in the Netherlands, keeping the company up to date with the latest technologies.
With a team of 15 staff, Ebtech is a UK based company, that can undertake larger scale glasshouse heating installations - but can also look after the smaller scale alterations and maintenance of glasshouse heating systems, such as simple pipework leaks, backup boiler installations, splitting of heating systems, modification of systems to increase heat output, pump and mixing valve replacements to name but a few.
Further supported by its sister company in the Ebtech Group, Ebtech Glasshouse Systems Ltd, they can also provide exactly the same support for glasshouse maintenance and small scale works, as well as the design and build of new and used commercial glasshouses.
If you are struggling to find companies to support your glasshouse heating and glasshouse maintenance, give one of their team a call to discuss your requirements.
For more information:
Ebtech Glasshouse Systems
Phil Crocker (UK Sales Manager)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
- 2022-12-07 Certis Biologicals appoints new president of business development and licensing
- 2022-12-07 UGA study aims to help farmers transitioning to organic production
- 2022-12-07 Chicago couple uses hydroponic farm to increase fresh produce access for all
- 2022-12-07 Horticulture challenges in the UK: Julian Marks
- 2022-12-07 AgBiome welcomes Southeast Channel sales manager
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- 2022-12-07 "The trend is somewhat moving away from cocktail tomatoes in favor of the plainer TOVs"
- 2022-12-07 "Increasing demand for coconut substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- 2022-12-07 US: 'Designed to create larger impacts with less operating costs'
- 2022-12-07 The Veggie team experiments on ISS are part of NASA's effort to provide "Space Plant Biology" of sustainable fresh food production
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Green crops as an alternative nitrogen source
- 2022-12-07 Partnership supports UAE’s national food security strategy to adopt advanced agricultural methods
- 2022-12-07 "Food waste and safety are huge challenges"
- 2022-12-07 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-07 Dutch nursery Globe Plant employs new greenhouse
- 2022-12-07 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-06 Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties