- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Grower | Cannabis
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
- International Fruit Trader
Marapharm Ventures purchases 1.5 million units of Veritas Pharma
At the close of the issuer’s unit offering, Marapharm’s ownership of the 1,500,000 common shares, represents approximately 3.48% of the issuer’s 43,136,923 issued and outstanding common shares, and assuming the exercise of the 1,500,000 warrants, would represent 6.72% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Issuer.
Immediately before the transaction, Marapharm owned and controlled a total of 5,000,000 common shares representing approximately 11.59% in the current share capital of the issuer, and 5,000,000 warrant shares in the share capital of the issuer (the warrants purchased as a unit with the 5,000,000 common shares), and an additional 5,000,000 warrants of the Issuer to purchase one common share in the share capital of the issuer on the exercise of the 5,000,000 additional warrants.
Marapharm now holds a total of 6,500,000 common shares, representing approximately 15.1% in the share capital of the issuer, and assuming the exercise of the company’s total 11,500,000 warrants, Marapharm would hold a total of 18,000,000 common shares or approximately 32.94% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the issuer.
The securities were acquired for investment purposes and, subject to regulatory requirements, the company may acquire additional securities of the issuer in the future.
The common shares of the issuer are listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange and were acquired or subscribed for pursuant to an offering of units conducted by the issuer.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-08-28 China works to minimize flood impact, ensure vegetable supply
- 2022-08-24 Heart Research Institute looks at ways vegetables could treat strokes
- 2021-12-13 CAN: Companies seek approval for C-19 vaccine, using plants to express proteins needed
- 2020-04-10 Spain approves hiring 80,000 unemployed and immigrants to cover farm shortfall
- 2020-03-31 US (PA): Harrisburg University still running aquaponics lab, donating produce during virus outbreak
- 2019-04-01 HortiDaily starts MMJDaily.com
- 2019-03-25 Aphria shows automation in new video
- 2019-03-06 CEA Advisors forms new division focused on cannabis industry
- 2019-03-05 Denmark: Spectrum Cannabis ready for sale in autumn
- 2019-03-05 CA (BC): Cannabis grower gets permit for growing facility
- 2019-03-01 "I think the Netherlands can become the Champagne region of cannabis"
- 2019-02-27 Belgium takes first step towards legalization of medicinal cannabis cultivation
- 2019-02-25 Canada: 'World's largest indoor organic hemp CBD grower' setting up in Manitoba
- 2019-02-14 Sustainability and the cultivation of quality cannabis
- 2019-02-11 Canopy Growth to inject 30 million CDN in additional capital into Canopy Rivers
- 2019-02-08 US (CA): Cannabis Research Center to explore environmental, social impacts of legalization