- Flower Manager - New Business Development / Kenya
- Regional Sales Manager
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
Top 5 -last month
- "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
World record breaking carrot weighs in at 23 pounds
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-09 EU: Will doors be opened to allow genetically modified crops?
- 2022-12-09 India says GM technology is important for food security
- 2022-12-09 Rwandan government urged to leverage agric technologies to feed growing population
- 2022-12-08 US (SD): Underground greenhouses offer more than just food
- 2022-12-08 Earth notes: Navajo Hoop Houses
- 2022-12-08 Research at Brooks greenhouse on increasing your production
- 2022-12-07 Grow Ontario strategy to boost Ontario food consumption and strengthen agri-food sector
- 2022-12-07 NZ: Fight against fruit fly strengthened through biosecurity partnership
- 2022-12-07 Australia: Scientists at Future of Food Summit say large corporations need to invest in protected cropping
- 2022-12-06 Cocogreen appoints Simon Shelbourn as Chief Financial Officer
- 2022-12-06 US (CT): Indoor farming helps food banks get fresh produce to those in need
- 2022-12-06 UAE’s growing focus on localized food production puts spotlight on solutions that convert deserts to arable lands
- 2022-12-06 Positive developments in West-African horticulture
- 2022-12-05 The Center of Excellence for Vegetables, an Indo-Israel agriculture project
- 2022-12-05 US: Underground greenhouse new way to farm in South Dakota
- 2022-12-05 India’s Greenhouse-in-a-box wins Prince William’s Earthshot Prize 2022
- 2022-12-05 Zimbabwe: growing hydroponic food in a refugee camp
- 2022-12-05 “Our new range of field tomatoes resistant to mildew will help us lower production costs”
- 2022-12-05 Greenhouse melons and watermelons treated with antagonistic insects
- 2022-12-05 Greenhouses worth 430 million tenge launched in Karaganda region