- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
US (MI): Well attended Plant Products grower meeting in Kalamazoo
Tom Piepkow of Kilbourn Produce gave an excellent overview of growing greenhouse vegetables in high tech greenhouses where he shared how they use various biological control products and lean on the depth of experience that Plant Products brings from nutrition and a well-rounded IPM control program. After the meeting Kilbourn opened their doors and allowed those that wanted a chance to see a modern greenhouse bell pepper operation.
Darrell Sorenson of Natural Beauty gave a talk on the key steps to convert from a conventional pest control program to an IPM program and how they have an excellent handle on how to integrate biological control and bio-pesticides with the help of Plant Products technical team.
Tom Costamagna of Amercan Color took the room into the intricacies of fertilizer and how he incorporates the flexibility of Selectus fertilizer from Plant Products into his operation in his Virginia location.
For more information:
Plant Products Inc.
50 Hazelton Street,
Leamington, Ont., Canada N8H 3W1
Phone: 519 326-9037
Fax: 519 326-0425
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022