- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
November 6-10, focus on vegetables:
Delphy organizes new Advanced Greenhouse Management Course
Wim van der Ende, Delphy: "This course in greenhouse vegetables will take production to the next level. Having produced vegetables in greenhouses, either plastic or glass, for several years you may wonder how to improve business results. Improving yield is an option, saving costs also helps."
In this course for advanced greenhouse vegetable cultivation the focus is on improving cultivation and saving costs. Topics like a clean start of the cultivation, optimization of climate, energy saving, labour management and new developments in technology are addressed. Participants are expected to have sufficient experience in vegetable production to cover the basics and be involved in discussions on cultivation related topics.
Participants are also asked to bring up some relevant questions they want to solve in their company so during the course special attention is paid to this. The participants subscribing so far are of different countries, which makes it an opportunity to extend your network.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list
- 2022-01-11 An exceptional greenhouse garden will settle on the Huangpu riverbank in Shanghai
- 2022-01-10 Veggiemight team elected 'fair play team' in the International Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge