- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
November 20-24, Shanghai
Access to Chinese horticulture industry by China Green Week
Since approximately 2 years, Chinese horticulture (especially the production of high-value vegetables and fruits) is clearly entering a new phase. Keywords are food safety, quality improvement, management/training and production-oriented investment. As the biggest market in the world, China is the market you can’t afford missing.
Since ancient times, agricultural exchanges and products have been the main part of the cooperation between countries on the Silk Road. "The Belt and Road” committed to upholding the global free trade system and an open world economic initiative. Along with the agricultural technology, agricultural products, trade and international cooperation will become the conjunction of the Belt and Road Community with China.
China Green Week will take place on Nov. 20-24th in Shanghai, China. CGW is dedicated to accelerating the development of China's fruit, vegetable and floriculture industry, by means of technology and equipment improvement, talent scouting and community building, branding, as well as facilitating direct trade and purchasing of fresh produce by professional buyers.
During the Week, “China Greenhouse Industry Conference”, “Seeding the Future Horticultural Industry Summit”, “Organic Vegetables and Fruits Regulations and Trends” and a series of events on “Fresh Fruits and Vegetables” would be taken to visitors. A “HORTI CHINA” exhibition, conjunction with Mac Fruit Attraction China in the framework of China Green Week, will be held on Nov. 22nd-24th in National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai).
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Spanish athlete breaks Guinness World Record by slapping watermelons
- 2022-11-30 Growers, operators and stakeholders unite to address overseas recruitment challenge
- 2022-11-29 BIE General Assembly recognizes Horticultural Expo 2027 Yokohama
- 2022-11-28 Over 400 exhibitors - Amount of visitors at pre-Corona levels
- 2022-11-28 Photo report: GrowTech 2022
- 2022-11-25 Webinar: Opportunities for horticulture in Algeria and Egypt
- 2022-11-24 Vertical Farming Conference to address all-round CEA topics
- 2022-11-24 Presentations now available online
- 2022-11-24 GrowTech keeps up the momentum during second exhibition day
- 2022-11-24 Dutch horticultural companies made their debut at the CIIE
- 2022-11-23 Third ∑-Grow Inside Seminar on the way
- 2022-11-23 Urban agriculture: controlled environment conference set in Dallas
- 2022-11-23 Looking ahead to the Organic Grower Summit 2022
- 2022-11-23 GrowTech off to a good start
- 2022-11-21 Indiana Horticultural Conference and Expo returns in person for vegetable, fruit growers
- 2022-11-17 China-Netherlands Plant Variety Protection Workshop
- 2022-11-17 Industry 4.0 food factory of the future event at CAFRE
- 2022-11-17 New date change for the NovelFarm trade show
- 2022-11-16 Austria: Innovation award for indoor farming company
- 2022-11-16 Creating value with less: a hot theme at Global Berry Congress 2022