- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Here in Türkiye, we heat greenhouses with geothermal water, which is much cheaper than gas”
- "You have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but also know how to work with others"
- Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Labor challenges and inflation in the Canadian horti sector
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Family business: growing tomatoes in greenhouses for over 60 years with an eye on innovations
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- Grow it forward receives USDA grant and doubles hydroponic capabilities
Canada: Aphria announces $80 million bought deal
The Company has agreed to grant the Underwriters an over-allotment option to purchase up to an additional 1,655,175 Common Shares at the Offering Price, exercisable in whole or in part at any time for a period ending 30 days from the closing of the Offering. In the event the over-allotment option is exercised in full, the aggregate gross proceeds of the Offering will be C$92,000,144.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for the development of infrastructure (including the purchase of capital and other equipment), the expansion of its geographic footprint in Canada and other strategic investments, and for general working capital purposes.
The Common Shares will be offered by way of a short form prospectus to be filed in each of the provinces of Canada, other than the Province of Quebec, by way of a private placement in the United States, and in those jurisdictions outside of Canada and the United States which are agreed to by the Company and the Underwriters, where the Common Shares can be issued on a private placement basis, exempt from any prospectus, registration or other similar requirements.
The Offering is expected to close on or about November 7, 2017 and is subject to certain conditions including, but not limited to, the receipt of all necessary approvals, including the approval of the TSX Exchange.
In connection with the Offering, Delavaco Group has been appointed as a special advisor to the Company.
The securities have not been, and will not be, registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or any U.S. state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States without registration under the U.S. Securities Act and all applicable state securities laws or compliance with the requirements of an applicable exemption therefrom. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities in the United States, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
For more information:
President & CEO
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 New version Plantalyzer Vision software promises over 99% accuracy
- 2022-11-25 Organifarms wins CyberOne Hightech Award
- 2022-11-25 Dómhnal Slattery takes on role as special adviser at Abu Dhabi’s Pure Harvest
- 2022-11-25 Soil moisture monitoring project to boost horticulture production
- 2022-11-25 Organic ginger from a Dutch greenhouse
- 2022-11-25 Oppy reunited at first-ever Global Produce & Floral Show
- 2022-11-25 Hort Innovation welcomes two new directors
- 2022-11-25 100% Vegan friendly DIY Pesto Kit introduced in The Netherlands
- 2022-11-25 Energy Cave: Sharing knowledge on geothermal heat
- 2022-11-24 "Adding or changing lights in the greenhouse? Don’t neglect humidity"
- 2022-11-24 New appointment for the Hutchinsons horticulture team
- 2022-11-24 Regen ag – from principles to practice
- 2022-11-24 “Exploring phytobiomes" workhop - plant and animal genome conference 2023
- 2022-11-24 “Why should we?” Making the case for sustainable container management in Lithuania
- 2022-11-24 Lineage opens new fully automated cool port II cold storage facility in Port of Rotterdam
- 2022-11-24 US (NY): Astoria Queens Energy Tech High School welcomes new hydroponic greenhouse
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 UK: Promoting partnerships for science and technology to help plants and people prosper
- 2022-11-23 A range of paper and board packaging suitable for over 30 different fruits and vegetables
- 2022-11-23 Sun World expands Southern Hemisphere marketer footprint