- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022 Year Overview: 10 stories on greenhouse expansion
- New horticultural lighting technical requirements launched
- "Greek producers, who also purchase their plants from Spanish nurseries, have reported the same quality issue in strawberry plants as Spanish producers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Agrobio hosts EUCLID annual meeting in Almeria
The 3-day meeting was held in Almeria, Spain, hosted by partner Agrobìo, a bio-factory that produces beneficial insects for pest control and bumblebees for natural pollination. The meeting was arranged as a multi-targeted event, with specific events engaging key local stakeholders, technical discussions among the partners to fine-tune the project implementation, and planning sessions to define the next steps to smoothly reach EUCLID goals.
Click here for a photo report.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-10-31 Training on phenotyping and data management in Thailand
- 2017-10-30 Mexico: Room for improvement with efficient water storage systems
- 2017-10-27 'On the way to PlanetProof' replaces Milieukeur as of 1.1.2019
- 2017-10-26 NL: International workshop on natural light & covering materials
- 2017-10-24 Koppert presents new edition of book Knowing & Recognizing
- 2017-10-23 US (NV): Suppliers unite for educational summit at MJBizCon
- 2017-10-20 Emerging horticultural research and education opportunities in Myanmar
- 2017-10-19 50 years of experience in free Hoogendoorn & Koppert webinar
- 2017-10-18 The high-end approach towards indoor cultivation
- 2017-10-17 "All coir products under one roof"
- 2017-10-16 US (MI): License application and educational how-to sessions at LARA and BMMR
- 2017-10-13 Agrobio hosts EUCLID annual meeting in Almeria
- 2017-10-12 New sales team CODEMA B-E De Lier BVBA, Belgium
- 2017-10-11 Australia: Survey to help shape on-farm energy action in Victoria
- 2017-10-10 1st Edition of Bakker Brothers' International Open Days
- 2017-10-09 Include your free listing in the HortiDaily FloralDaily Greenhouse Guide
- 2017-10-06 Danish trailer rental company enters the Netherlands
- 2017-10-05 CAN (ON): ErfGoed invests in Lincoln
- 2017-10-04 US (LA): Listening session held on new farm bill
- 2017-10-03 Spain joins Dutch initiative Lean&Green