- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Harvard University knocks on the door for Plantagon’s governance model
Moral Business and Finance of Capitalism. Equity Economics in Political Philosophy and Religious Knowledge of the Multinational Company is the title of the research project, included in the Investment for Peace study, by Dr. Lars Kirkhusmo Pharo, researcher from Harvard University and the Berlin based Max Planck Institute. Dr. Pharo bases his book on studies of the innovative moral business model and finance philosophy of the Companization model, applied by Plantagon International.
“We are radically challenging short term economic paradigms. Being acknowledged by prominent researchers in such an impressive study, this indicates that our governance model may be ground-breaking and even important for the future development of business. I hope that the research findings will be used for an absolute necessary value change in the business community from short-term to long-term, and that it will be a piece in the puzzle to develop modern legislations and policies for organizations and business - aiming not only at maximizing profit but meeting societal challenges - locally as well as globally,” says Hans Hassle, developer of the Companization governance model and co-founder of Plantagon.
The project's analysis of ethical governance, laws and bylaws, articles of association, regulations, business and investment strategies of various economic institutions will contribute valuable comparative knowledge about social impact and responsibility of interrelated actors in the international financial market.
For more information
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-05 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Technologies at AgroWorld Kazakhstan
- 2022-12-05 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-05 Guyana: Israeli company to develop massive USD $15 mln hydroponic project
- 2022-12-05 Another 680 Moroccan seasonal workers will be recruited for Huelva's red fruit campaign
- 2022-12-05 ProGro Bio appoints new executive
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-02 The Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Teachers appointed ‘grow smart, eat smart’ ambassadors in Jamaica
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Israeli company developing USD $15M hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2022-12-02 CEO of Betagro PLC is a Guest of Honour at Thailand - LNV Reception 2022
- 2022-12-02 Sanne Kruikemeier and Ingrid de Zwarte receive Early Career Award
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-02 Ab van Marrewijk hands over Tomatoworld greenhouse to Nico Ammerlaan
- 2022-12-02 Increased plant health and vitality with 44% lab cost reduction
- 2022-12-01 Tomatoes with a ‘wow’ factor thanks to a finely tuned irrigation strategy
- 2022-12-01 Planet Farms to build 15.000m2 farm plus appoints new CEO and President for Italy
- 2022-12-01 Revol Greens partners with Blue Radix to add autonomous growing to US greenhouses
- 2022-12-01 Biotalys establishes scientific advisory committee