- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
Monsanto named in Working Mother 100 Best Companies list
“Working parents often seek balance when juggling their careers and fulfilling the needs of their families,” said Steve Mizell, Monsanto’s Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer. “We are conscious that sometimes parents, especially working moms, may need extra support. Monsanto has been intentional in ensuring that our benefits are focused on providing a myriad of networking, mentoring and career development opportunities. In turn, we’ve been able to retain more of our working moms over the last several years.”
The magazine also highlights Chrissy Lawrence, president of Monsanto’s active Family Network who is being recognized as the company’s 2017 Working Mother of the Year, as well as Monsanto’s comprehensive maternity leave policy, which allows women who give birth or adopt 12 guaranteed weeks of leave, with four to 10 weeks of that time fully paid. It also features an employee story from Kim Skinner, a bulk operations manager who navigated through her son’s health challenges using the company’s various health benefit programs and services.
“This year’s winning companies know the value of keeping their employee moms engaged and supported,” said Meredith Bodgas, Working Mother’s Editor-in-Chief. “They use schedule flexibility, paid parental leave and family benefits to ensure that parents can develop meaning careers while leading satisfying home lives.”
This is the 32nd year Working Mother has issued its 100 Best Companies List. The winners are listed in the October/November 2017 issue of Working Mother magazine and online at Best Companies/Working Mother.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Production of Dutch company's new site's screen cloth begins
- 2022-01-24 Dutch horticulture protests to draw attention to energy crisis
- 2022-01-21 Business trends in China's agri-horticultural sector in the coming years
- 2022-01-21 US (NC): Allison Ballantyne appointed new assistant manager with environmental horticulture program
- 2022-01-21 Snow load damages greenhouse roof in Louis Creek Industrial Park
- 2022-01-21 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-21 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-21 Gruppo Libretti converts 20 hectares to organic cultivation techniques
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Sakata Seed America welcomes senior biotechnology manager
- 2022-01-20 Bruno Cheval appointed as new CEO of CleanGreens
- 2022-01-20 US (AZ): Agtech to take part in $25 million high-tech farming project
- 2022-01-20 "We are attracting a lot of interest from abroad"
- 2022-01-20 Eco-kultura to invest 200 million in greenhouses in Voronezh region
- 2022-01-19 CEA Advisors teams up with Parus-Europe for crop specific Strawberry Growtainers
- 2022-01-19 CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- 2022-01-19 Machine rental option provides greater flexibility
- 2022-01-19 France: Joint R&D project to develop innovative beauty products
- 2022-01-19 Dutch online supermarket now offers vertically farmed greens
- 2022-01-19 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"