- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
China-Algeria Agricultural Enterprises Cooperation Meeting held in Beijing
Vice Minister Qu noted that in recent years, China-Algeria agricultural cooperation has made great headway, contributing to the sustained, steady and sound development of bilateral relations. The two countries are highly complementary in the agricultural sector and share broad prospects for cooperation. He suggested that the two sides create a more favorable environment for two-way investment to strengthen bilateral agricultural cooperation, revitalize China-Algeria friendship and achieve win-win results.
Mr. Bouazghi said that China is the most important agricultural country in the world. The Algerian side is eager to tighten agricultural cooperation with China, learn from China’s successful experience and introduce investments and advanced technologies from China to facilitate agricultural development and safeguard food security in Algeria.
Prior to this, Vice Minister Qu had a courtesy meeting with Mr. Bouazghi.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- 2022-12-06 New Zealand Bay of Plenty farmers build housing, increase wages to attract laborers
- 2022-12-06 Mexico: "A lot of unlocked potential and opportunities to grow"
- 2022-12-06 High-tech New Zealand strawberries in pipeline
- 2022-12-06 "A bumper year for Australian agriculture despite flooding"
- 2022-12-05 Tomato producers in India abandon crops due to low prices
- 2022-12-05 "It is important to have a strong and reliable supply chain system"
- 2022-12-05 Canada: Food prices set to rise another 5-7% in 2023 after record inflation year
- 2022-12-05 Morocco doubles fruit exports to $1.5 billion, now 15th largest exporter in world
- 2022-12-05 France: Good demand for leafy vegetables
- 2022-12-05 "The agricultural sector continues to be paid prices that are far from offering them a minimum return"
- 2022-12-05 Lebanese fresh producers prefer to prioritize the local market
- 2022-12-02 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-12-02 NL: Greenhouse horticulture and government sign covenant: CO2 greenhouse emissions to go down
- 2022-12-01 "Uncertainty challenges characterize Spanish season"
- 2022-12-01 New Zealand works to keep up with CEA advances
- 2022-12-01 Australia’s cheapest fruit and vegetables in the festive season
- 2022-12-01 Help for growers who want to scale up their vegetable farm for wholesale markets
- 2022-11-30 Focus on reimagining Africa's perishables logistics