- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coal and pink tomatoes: the challenges for Polish growers
- Healthy seeds, and good germination with Plasma Activated Water seed treatment
- J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- Tropicalia Greenhouse in Northern France blends perfectly with surroundings
- NZ: Return of the watermelon
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Agritech Solutions and Delphy join Latia as shareholders
The joining of Agritech and Delphy as shareholders will strengthen the capabilities of LAS to support farmers and agribusinesses across Africa and create a dynamic knowledge infrastructure. Latia will gain access to a large pool of expertise and innovative developments in the field of agriculture and horticulture, relevant to Africa. This will help Latia to accelerate the knowledge development and implementation from a local (Kenyan and African) perspective, adding the strengths of the new shareholders.
Agritech Solutions Ltd is a subsidiary of Eclectics International, a software company that works in banking automation in 24 countries in Africa and with over 200 major banks. Eclectics is one of the companies in Atlantis Group which has interests in Agriculture, Real Estate, Energy and Transportation. Eclectics formed Agritech Solutions to expand its presence in African AgricultureTogether with other Atlantis Group Companies, Agritech innovates on technologies to improve farmers’ access to finance, inputs and markets in Africa. Building on its proprietary ICT technologies and on the extensive network of the Atlantis Group Agritech has an ambitious goal of supporting over 5 million farmers in Africa in five years.
Delphy is an independent advisory and research partner for the plant sectors. Delphy’s activities are aimed at advice, training, research and projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad. By continuously deploying innovative and contemporary knowledge and services, Delphy creates added value for entrepreneurs. Delphy employs more than 220 advisors, researchers and project leaders and develops practical knowledge by conducting research at several privately owned locations. In this they usually collaborate with partners.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-29 J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- 2022-11-29 AI-enabled farming to reach 500,000 smallholder farmers in Asia
- 2022-11-29 Dutch geothermal project gets new buyer
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NZ: Return of the watermelon
- 2022-11-29 Canada: Lethbridge College researchers to give tour of Brooks greenhouse facility
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new Directors as Victorian vegetable grower Bill Bulmer re-elected as Chair
- 2022-11-29 "Almost no Hoogstraten strawberries until March; after that, there may be a surplus"
- 2022-11-29 Maximizing tomato and vegetable production in grow bags with the Plantlogic drainage collection bases
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-29 Romanian company Microgreens believes in 'micro greenhouses'
- 2022-11-28 Elon Musk's SpaceX brings 'tomato seeds' to International Space Station
- 2022-11-28 Oreon receives DLC listing for water-cooled LED fixtures
- 2022-11-28 Germany: &ever initiates severing ties with Kalera PLC
- 2022-11-28 Award of Merit goes to K-12: Denver Public Schools Glenbrook Greenhouse
- 2022-11-28 Learn to grow energy-efficient cucumbers with 'Kassim the game'
- 2022-11-28 Expansion of the CEA team at Bosman Van Zaal
- 2022-11-25 New version Plantalyzer Vision software promises over 99% accuracy
- 2022-11-25 Organifarms wins CyberOne Hightech Award
- 2022-11-25 Dómhnal Slattery takes on role as special adviser at Abu Dhabi’s Pure Harvest