- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
Top 5 -yesterday
- Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- Additional blue light does not affect taste and crop quality when growing basil
- NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Svensson welcomes new Climate Consultant in Latin America
Alejandro Medina recently joined Svensson's Latin American team on September 4th, 2017 as a Greenhouse Climate Consultant in Mexico.
With a Bachelor of Science degree in Biotechnology Engineering, Alejandro's education and experience in modern agriculture technology will adequately equip him in his new role as a Climate Consultant to Svensson's Americas subsidiary.
Based out of Svensson's Guadalajara office in Mexico, Alejandro will help to support Svensson's expanding customer base in Latin America, further strengthening new and existing customer relations throughout Central and South America.
"We are extremely excited about this new position which will provide the special attention we need for the growing Latin American market. Alejandro's focus will enable us to develop a further understanding of the challenges that growers face in this particular market, all while expanding our ability to provide innovative climate solutions to new market segments worldwide” says Mauricio Manotas, President of Svensson’s American subsidiary.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Rising imports, personnel shortages and increased expansion
- 2022-12-06 New bankruptcy of greenhouse horticulture company still surrounded by question marks
- 2022-12-06 Proexport promotes the opening of the US market for Murcian vegetables
- 2022-12-06 "Our foliage plants grow bigger, faster, and more efficiently"
- 2022-12-06 NASA funds scale-up of fluorescent greenhouse roofing technology
- 2022-12-06 Land-grant universities helping solve needs of specialty crop industries
- 2022-12-06 Rijk Zwaan launches ToBRFV-resistant tomato varieties
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Technologies at AgroWorld Kazakhstan
- 2022-12-05 "We suspended sales of high-cost 4G products and promoted cost-effective USB temperature and humidity loggers"
- 2022-12-05 Guyana: Israeli company to develop massive USD $15 mln hydroponic project
- 2022-12-05 Another 680 Moroccan seasonal workers will be recruited for Huelva's red fruit campaign
- 2022-12-05 ProGro Bio appoints new executive
- 2022-12-05 Dutch Greenhouse Delta identifies an urgent need to join forces within the Dutch horticulture sector
- 2022-12-05 'Has CEA lost or won the first major battle?'
- 2022-12-02 The Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Teachers appointed ‘grow smart, eat smart’ ambassadors in Jamaica
- 2022-12-02 Dutch software company ALFA PRO joins Total Specific Solutions
- 2022-12-02 Israeli company developing USD $15M hydroponic project in Guyana
- 2022-12-02 CEO of Betagro PLC is a Guest of Honour at Thailand - LNV Reception 2022
- 2022-12-02 Sanne Kruikemeier and Ingrid de Zwarte receive Early Career Award