- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
“The IPM Toolbox” webinar recordings are available
New Director Talks about the Latest on Vector Borne Diseases and Answers Your Questions Too
Laura Harrington is the director of the Northeast Regional Center for Excellence in Vector Borne Diseases, one of several established across the U.S. that will conduct applied research to better prevent, control, monitor, track and respond to vector-borne disease outbreaks.
The Integrated Pest Information Platform for Extension and Education or iPiPE – What It Is and Why You Should Care
Join Scott Isard and Julie Golod to learn about the purpose of iPiPE project, which is to share local, regional, and national observations of agricultural pests (pathogens, insects, and weeds) and beneficial insects in real-time for making more timely and informed management decisions.
Click here to view the recordings.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 "We want to give growers more alternatives for crop protection"
- 2022-12-02 “Our ToBRFV-resistant variety has been preferred by our producers in wide areas since 2020"
- 2022-12-01 96% of pepper crops in Almeria and Granada use biological control against pests
- 2022-11-30 UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- 2022-11-28 Bio-Chain project to develop greener solutions for Chinese vegetables
- 2022-11-28 ToLCNDV emerges in China
- 2022-11-28 “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- 2022-11-25 Less concerns about the ToBRFV virus this year in Sicily
- 2022-11-25 Growers can use a test kit to detect ToBRFV before plants even shows signs
- 2022-11-24 “With PATS-C we are more timely aware of an infestation”
- 2022-11-18 ADAMA recognized with crop science award for Araddo
- 2022-11-16 Belgian tomato grower raided on suspicion of using prohibited ToBRFV vaccine
- 2022-11-10 "Air pollution threatens natural pest control"
- 2022-11-08 Colored sticky traps for monitoring phytophagous thrips and their impact on beneficial insects
- 2022-11-08 UV light trap catches male and female tomato looper
- 2022-11-07 Asperello gains approval in Denmark and Morocco
- 2022-11-04 "It's really hard to manage this disease"
- 2022-11-03 "ToBRFV also plays 'a big role' in tomato supply disruption"
- 2022-11-01 AMVAC and NewLeaf Symbiotics partner to bring biological solutions to North American crop markets
- 2022-10-27 "Complete package of natural products for all tomato cultivation stages"