- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Operations Accountant
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- UV lamps can control strawberry pests
- "We strive to make raspberries an affordable fruit for more customers"
- US (NY): Owners of Rockland farm say town unexpectedly closed one of their greenhouses
- CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Zambia: "We produce 5,000 units of lettuce per week, per tunnel, year-round"
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- Passive solar greenhouses: How Ladakh farmers are harvesting crops in winter
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
Canada: Agrium and PotashCorp receive clearance for merger
The CCB concluded that the proposed transaction is not likely to lead to a substantial lessening or prevention of competition with respect to potash fertilizer, phosphate fertilizers and nitric acid. The CCB found that global prices of potash are correlated with prices in Canada and that customers can source potash from multiple suppliers. The issuance of the no-action letter satisfies the Canadian regulatory condition of closing of the proposed merger of equals transaction.
The companies previously received unconditional clearance for the merger in both Brazil and Russia. The regulatory review and approval process continues in the U.S., China and India and the parties expect to close the transaction by the end of the fourth quarter of 2017.
Upon closing the merger transaction, the new company will be named Nutrien.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-30 Angello Solarelli marketed as a healthy snack
- 2022-11-30 UbiQD launches two new greenhouse film products
- 2022-11-30 CAN (ALB): Greenhouse moving to new owner, but land still for sale
- 2022-11-30 Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
- 2022-11-30 "We are now in a position to supply German goods for the early Easter business"
- 2022-11-30 Seaweed grower seeks greenhouse: "The hardest part is already on board"
- 2022-11-30 Jamaica: Youth for Excellence to Host Symposia in Grants Pen and Rose Town
- 2022-11-30 Nouryon announces stake in AGEYE technologies
- 2022-11-30 Midstream Lighting completes acquisition of Hyperion Grow
- 2022-11-30 France: dynamic demand for dried herb bouquets
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-29 Romanian company Microgreens believes in 'micro greenhouses'
- 2022-11-29 J. Huete International builds high-tech greenhouse for seed research in South America
- 2022-11-29 AI-enabled farming to reach 500,000 smallholder farmers in Asia
- 2022-11-29 Dutch geothermal project gets new buyer
- 2022-11-29 Delphy Japan opens new office
- 2022-11-29 NZ: Return of the watermelon
- 2022-11-29 Canada: Lethbridge College researchers to give tour of Brooks greenhouse facility
- 2022-11-29 AUSVEG welcomes new Directors as Victorian vegetable grower Bill Bulmer re-elected as Chair
- 2022-11-29 "Almost no Hoogstraten strawberries until March; after that, there may be a surplus"