- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
- New report outlines and quantifies catastrophic loss from the tomato brown rugose fruit virus (ToBRFV)
- Taking lettuce production outside of California
- "We use robotics, machine imaging and AI to automate tomato harvesting"
- "Increasing demand for coco substrate and sustainable cultivation systems with circular fertilizers"
- Indoor grower opens new facility in Kentucky
Top 5 -last week
- “Significantly better results with new Iron fertilizers”
- What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- Race to emission-free greenhouse cultivation pushes growers to keep innovating
- BASF’s vegetable seeds and IUNU partner to advance digital phenotyping for hydroponic lettuce
- Infarm to make strategy shift, cuts 500 jobs
Top 5 -last month
- UK growers stop planting and put nurseries on sale amidst energy crisis and labor shortage
- "You can't grow on water without lights"
- "High-tech farmer AppHarvest is running out of money"
- German family company switches from tomato cultivation to hydroponic lettuce
- Mobile aeroponic system requires less maintenance and guarantees even irrigation
Projects worth 2.6 bln USD inked at China-Arab States forum
The 22 projects, covering the infrastructure, mining, energy and chemical, textile, food, agriculture, Internet and tourism sectors, were inked during the capacity cooperation forum, which was held for the first time during the ongoing China-Arab States Expo in Yinchuan City, capital of northwest China's Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
According to a report issued at the forum, China's direct investment in Arab countries grew to more than 2.2 billion U.S. dollars in 2015 from 788 million U.S. dollars in 2010.
By the end of 2015, the accumulated direct investment from China in Arab countries exceeded 14.6 billion U.S. dollars, up more than 27 percent year-on-year, the report said.
Following the establishment of an economic and trade cooperation zone between China and Egypt, China is building industrial parks with Saudi Arabia and Oman.
The four-day China-Arab States Expo will focus on trade in commodities and services, as well as cooperation in technology, investment and tourism. The Belt and Road will be highlighted during the expo, and forums on high-speed railways, logistics and credit will be held.
Executives from 1,080 companies and nearly 5,000 exhibitors covering 31 industries ranging from transportation to big data will attend.
Sponsored by the Ministry of Commerce, the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and the regional government of Ningxia, the biennial expo has been held three times since 2013.
Source: Ministry of Agriculture of the People's Republic of China
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 In 2021, growers with CHP emitted less CO2 than those units extra emissions
- 2022-12-08 Cucumber was Almeria's third most important greenhouse product in the previous campaign
- 2022-12-06 New Zealand Bay of Plenty farmers build housing, increase wages to attract laborers
- 2022-12-06 Mexico: "A lot of unlocked potential and opportunities to grow"
- 2022-12-06 High-tech New Zealand strawberries in pipeline
- 2022-12-06 "A bumper year for Australian agriculture despite flooding"
- 2022-12-06 Dutch Horticulture youth looks to connect around the topic of energy
- 2022-12-06 "The fact that you cannot turn on production of food in an instant has come as news to some"
- 2022-12-05 Tomato producers in India abandon crops due to low prices
- 2022-12-05 "It is important to have a strong and reliable supply chain system"
- 2022-12-05 Canada: Food prices set to rise another 5-7% in 2023 after record inflation year
- 2022-12-05 Morocco doubles fruit exports to $1.5 billion, now 15th largest exporter in world
- 2022-12-05 France: Good demand for leafy vegetables
- 2022-12-05 "The agricultural sector continues to be paid prices that are far from offering them a minimum return"
- 2022-12-05 Lebanese fresh producers prefer to prioritize the local market
- 2022-12-02 What is the status of tomato brown rugose fruit virus in Europe?
- 2022-12-02 NL: Greenhouse horticulture and government sign covenant: CO2 greenhouse emissions to go down
- 2022-12-01 "Uncertainty challenges characterize Spanish season"
- 2022-12-01 New Zealand works to keep up with CEA advances
- 2022-12-01 Australia’s cheapest fruit and vegetables in the festive season