- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
September 26, Bordentown and Bridgewater
US (NJ): Ultra-Niche Crops: Farming Basil
The workshop will feature a 20-minute “Virtual Field Trip” video on the production and marketing of basil, as well as a speakers’ panel that includes basil farmer, Taylor James of Flipside Farms, a community-supported agriculture operation in Somerset County and basil buyer, Mikey Azzara, Founder of Zone 7, a New Jersey-based farm fresh distribution service that connects farmers with restaurants, grocers, schools, and more throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
There is a diverse market for basil. Fresh market basil can be sold at roadside markets, community supported agriculture operations (CSAs), farmer’s markets, grocery stores, or restaurants.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-24 Penn State Extension hosts greenhouse growers day
- 2022-01-24 Omafra webinar on Covid supports & updates for agri-food operators
- 2022-01-21 Brassica & leafy salad conference announcement
- 2022-01-20 Demo for hydroponic lettuce varieties
- 2022-01-20 Zimtrade turns to Dubai as gateway to Middle East
- 2022-01-20 US midwest greenhouse launches contest to win salad for a year
- 2022-01-19 Growth opportunities for AgriTech between Maryland and the Netherlands
- 2022-01-18 Eagle Academy for Young Men of Harlem celebrates opening of hydroponic class
- 2022-01-18 Colorful pallet of vegetables in the spotlight
- 2022-01-18 India: Offering freshlings and to-be-launched food computers
- 2022-01-18 AquaFarm & NovelFarm postponed
- 2022-01-18 Learn about hydroponic gardening
- 2022-01-17 BE CLIMATE supports Veganuary – again
- 2022-01-17 Upcoming Webinar – Priva's BioLogics for Plant Growth
- 2022-01-13 HortEx Vietnam rescheduled to 1 – 3 March 2023
- 2022-01-12 World Expo 2020 Dubai highlights Dutch horticulture technique
- 2022-01-12 Jonathan Webb, Founder & CEO, AppHarvest to join Indoor AgCon's speakers list
- 2022-01-11 An exceptional greenhouse garden will settle on the Huangpu riverbank in Shanghai
- 2022-01-10 Veggiemight team elected 'fair play team' in the International Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge