- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
California yields suffer from heat
Higher US tomato market beckons in the Fall
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 Spanish tomato exports to the UK remain at the same level they were before Brexit
- 2022-01-24 Three Turkmen enterprises get permission to supply tomatoes to Russia
- 2022-01-24 "We hope the sprout market will improve once the Belgian measures are eased"
- 2022-01-24 UK: Defra urged to respect levy vote result
- 2022-01-24 "There is no shortage of supply of fresh produce in South Australia"
- 2022-01-21 Moroccan raspberries gained ground on Spanish raspberries in November and December
- 2022-01-21 Germany: Cultivation of greenhouse strawberries on the rise
- 2022-01-21 EU puts a stop to tomato fraud gang
- 2022-01-21 Strategies to manage supply chain issues
- 2022-01-21 Backpacker visa incentives announced as concerns grow over RAT shortage
- 2022-01-21 "The high light levels are producing great quality and good availability which will last for a couple of weeks"
- 2022-01-21 Couple from the Bahamas now focus on yellow pepper farming in Rwanda
- 2022-01-21 Roadmap to strengthen the vegetables sector in Benin, Africa
- 2022-01-21 Netherlands: Organic growers ask for geothermal heat
- 2022-01-21 Desk salads struck by worst inflation in US - Romaine prices up 61%
- 2022-01-20 2021 Indoor agriculture funding review
- 2022-01-20 Australia-Cambodia visa scheme should benefit both sides, but appears to have stalled
- 2022-01-20 Hydroponic farming boosts prospects of sustainable agriculture in Saudi Arabia
- 2022-01-20 Pakistan: tomato price disparities expose supply chain flaws
- 2022-01-20 New UK season of forced rhubarb