- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Specialist Kwekersrecht en Merkenrecht
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
New lights for Dutch grower Royal Pride
"Lower failure rate, better quality and lifetime"
Tomato grower Frank van Kleef: “The replacement by Aruna last year has proven itself once again throughout the season. The initial failure rate is lower than that we are used to, and in addition the quality and lifetime are superior. The Aruna circuit boards that we now have tested work very well and on the basis of the results we are confident that we are making the right choice with the electronics. We will not changeover entirely, because we first want to see that the electronics also sustains another season. Yet, on the basis of the first-year result, we extend the use with 2.000 units.”
“The most important reason that we have started looking for a new supplier is that we have not been satisfied on the quality of the current electronics. A nice additional advantage of the systems of Aruna Holland is their lower cost.”, says Van Kleef.
“The addition of an electronic driver to our high-pressure sodium portfolio has had our attention from the beginning and we are proud that we now can offer this to our customers.”, explains Jeroen van Velzen, manager of Aruna Lighting. “The systems are electrically and mechanically fully compatible with existing fixtures and can be used without any trouble. And moreover, there’s no need for users to be concerned about warranty limitations since our warranty also applies when the driver is used in combination with lamps of another brand. Although we like it most when customers choose our lamps of course!” smiles Van Velzen.
Behind the scenes, Aruna Holland is working rapidly further to develop a digital dimmable system, that can be used in combination with LED fixtures. This way, a flexible system will allow the user to optimize the best combination of radiated heat, light and light color throughout the seasons.
For more information:
Korte Huifakkerstraat 4A
4815 PS Breda
T. +31 76 56 23 767
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 "Tabletop growing is going to change things"
- 2022-01-26 "Around Christmas, we were too short of regional lamb's lettuce to meet the demand"
- 2022-01-26 Double Diamond Farms is and remains family-owned
- 2022-01-24 Growing old style tasty tomatoes with new technologies
- 2022-01-24 Izal, the first Dutch cucumber from Sakata for Almeria
- 2022-01-21 Building strawberry farms to feed North America
- 2022-01-21 Müritz fishermen do not want to grow tomatoes in the future
- 2022-01-20 "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
- 2022-01-18 Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- 2022-01-18 Finland: Accelerating indoor farming projects throughout Europe, including cosmetics
- 2022-01-17 Peter Seabrook, BBC Gardeners' World star dies aged 86
- 2022-01-14 "Setting up this dragon fruit greenhouse was a dream come true"
- 2022-01-12 "We are always conscious of the environment"
- 2022-01-07 India: Advanced farming mooted to ensure food security
- 2022-01-06 "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
- 2022-01-06 Singapore: Two news farms on their way, one fully powered by solar
- 2022-01-06 “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- 2022-01-06 Vegan Quality mark for Belgium greenhouse grower
- 2022-01-04 Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- 2022-01-04 No-nonsense vertical farming solution for strawberry cultivation