- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Poland, Egypt explore agricultural cooperation
The meeting was devoted to a possibility of developing cooperation in the field of agriculture. Minister Jurgiel asked for supporting the fastest possible finalisation of the procedures related to access of Polish agri-food products to the Egyptian market. Poland presented the potential of the Polish agricultural sector in the context of a possibility of cooperating with Egyptian partners.
Minister Abdel Moneim El Banna stressed the interest of Egypt in developing scientific cooperation. The discussion was attended by the representatives of the Polish scientific institutes, discussing the directions of potential cooperation, first of all, related to modernisation of Egyptian agriculture. Minister Krzysztof Jurgiel referred to the Polish experience in the field of transformation and modernisation of the agri-food sector.
Egypt is one of the major customers of Polish agri-food products in Africa (2nd position after Algeria in 2016). The export value of Polish agri-food products amounted to EUR 112.7 million in 2016.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-03 China: Blossoming agricultural cooperation along Belt and Road
- 2023-10-03 Mexico crossings of asparagus through Arizona, California, and Texas expected to remain the same
- 2023-10-03 CAN: Container farmer receives Kosher certificate
- 2023-10-03 US: USDA announces availability of inflation reduction act funding for climate-smart agriculture
- 2023-10-03 Spanish pepper exports achieved record revenue despite the fall in the export volume
- 2023-10-03 "Dutch greenhouse horticulture tax measures law goes too far"
- 2023-10-03 Retailers are filling up their bins with fall favorites
- 2023-10-03 Snack cucumbers to become available over the next few months
- 2023-10-03 "FPAA cites misleading study to distract from Mexican dumping"
- 2023-10-02 "In Morocco, they are eager for knowledge from the Netherlands"
- 2023-10-02 UK govt allocates £12.5 million to projects focused on green farming innovation
- 2023-10-02 US: Intellectual property protections for new crop varieties have increased
- 2023-10-02 Pests detected in melons and tomatoes from Uzbekistan
- 2023-10-02 COAG Almeria denounces zucchini and cucumber prices don't cover production costs
- 2023-10-02 Launch of PlantwisePlus in Bangladesh to help increase climate-smart approach to plant health and food security
- 2023-10-02 Organic US strawberries bring growers higher prices than conventional berries