- Customer Support Executive
- Sales Representative Substrates Peru
- Head Grower – High Technology Organic Greenhouse
- Import and Export Sales Manager
- Sales Manager - US
- Key Account Manager (f/m/d) - Full-time
- Vice President of Growing Operations
- Account Manager - Canada
- Account Manager - United States
- Procurement Manager Blueberries
South Holland sounds the gong for energy innovations
Accelerating energy transition
The start of ENERGIIQ is part of the Energy Agenda of the Province of South Holland, which focuses on accelerating energy transition. ENERGIIQ is an investment fund for entrepreneurs who develop new technologies that (in time) contribute to sustainable energy. The fund specifically focuses on financing the marketing of innovative, but proven technologies. The Province of South Holland makes € 35 mln. available for the fund.
The main goal of ENERGIIQ is to contribute to the energy transition by investing in energy-innovations. These need to lead to the reduction of carbon dioxide, that is assignable to the province of South Holland. If this is not the case, neither the headquarters, the R&D or production location of the company should be located in South Holland.
Fund management by InnovationQuarter
InnovationQuarter, the regional development agency for South Holland, is the fund manager of ENERGIIQ. With IQCapital and UNIIQ, InnovationQuarter in the past few years has built an extensive track record as investor in innovative and fast-growing companies. With ENERGIIQ InnovationQuarter hopes to finance even more sustainable entrepreneurs who can make a specific contribution to energy transition.
Start at September 1st
ENERGIIQ starts at September 1st 2017. ENERGIIQ invests directly in companies (with amounts upward of € 250.000 until several million euros). Besides that also other financial instruments will be available, like project finance and vendor finance. Nienke Vledder, former team leader Cleantech at InnovationQuarter Capital, will be in charge of the investment team.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-08-31 UK: Saving waste in horticulture
- 2017-08-30 "Significant cost savings with fuel additives for oil boilers"
- 2017-08-29 Dutch 2SaveEnergy trials minimize use of natural gas
- 2017-08-28 Understanding energy storage for UK growers
- 2017-08-25 US (NY): GLASE consortium aims to improve greenhouse energy efficiency
- 2017-08-24 CAN: Great Lakes prepares for any eventuality
- 2017-08-23 New video shows aerial view of Panda solar farm in China
- 2017-08-22 South Holland sounds the gong for energy innovations
- 2017-08-21 "NAFTA talks no threat to energy"
- 2017-08-18 World's largest solar thermal power plant approved for Australia
- 2017-08-17 Koppert Cress now also harvests energy
- 2017-08-16 UK: Are you missing out on CCL relief?
- 2017-08-15 CAN (AB): On-Farm Solar PV program has reopened
- 2017-08-14 Dehumidification units transform any operation into a semi-closed system
- 2017-08-11 Research on Chinese solar greenhouse at University of Manitoba
- 2017-08-10 CAN: Quebec makes $5 million available for energy efficient greenhouse project