- Cultivation specialist Floriculture
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Study compares antioxidant levels in conventional vs greenhouse lettuce
- "We sold over 100 hectares of toplighting compact grow lights in the first year alone"
- The 10 biggest advantages of vertical farming
- 1,000 hectares of greenhouses affected by hail in Almeria
- How vertical farming is part of a "multi-agriculturalism" food system
Contain Inc partners with AmHydro, Bright Agrotech & CropKing:
US: Newbean Capital launches finance arm to support indoor ag
The venture has partnered with three indoor agriculture technology providers to provide lease financing to their customers. For longstanding industry consultant AmHydro, it will offer lease financing for the company’s Get Growing! greenhouse bundle packages. AmHydro has been designing and building innovative, hydroponic systems for over 30 years. It manufactures and helps to install food-grade growing systems for both small and large commercial operations. AmHydro offers systems for the small business entrepreneur up to the large multi-acre commercial suppliers of companies such as Whole Foods and Costco.
Contain Inc has recently arranged a five-year lease agreement for Bright Agrotech’s ZipFarm equipment at a 6.5% rate for MyChoice Programs, an East coast nonprofit that supports individuals with developmental disabilities to participate in their communities. As one of its innovative programs, it decided to transform a building into a vertical farm that could feed both the residents of its homes and the local community using Bright Agrotech equipment.
Its newest partner - CropKing - a manufacturer and distributor of commercial greenhouse structures, hydroponic growing equipment, and supplies. Known for working with family farms, it has specialized in the business of controlled environment agriculture and hydroponic growing since 1982. It offers both bucket and NFT systems for indoor grows.
See also :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-20 "This ain’t your grandfather’s lettuce"
- 2020-02-20 "Vertical farming is all the rage, but the downsides will limit its potential"
- 2020-02-19 So essen wir in Zukunft
- 2020-02-19 Danish supermarket expands vertical farming concept
- 2020-02-19 Texas A&M AgriLife expands urban agriculture research
- 2020-02-18 Fresh microgreens, off the wall and onto your plate
- 2020-02-18 Elevate Farms completes capital funding to scale operations and secure IP
- 2020-02-17 How much does vertical farming cost?
- 2020-02-17 US (OH): New Coventry greenhouse flourishing
- 2020-02-14 Can vertical farming ever become mainstream?
- 2020-02-14 US (SC): Lowcountry-based hydroponic lettuce farm going mobile
- 2020-02-13 Time Magazine takes a look at vertical farming
- 2020-02-13 Nepalese growers find benefits in soilless farming
- 2020-02-12 US (AZ): Researchers to study viability of vertically farming leafy greens
- 2020-02-12 UK: County NFU gets glimpse of the farming future
- 2020-02-11 US (DE): Second Chances Farm gets ready to grow
- 2020-02-10 Container farms bring fresh vegetables to remote Canadian community
- 2020-02-10 Peter Lane resigns as vice chairman of Association for Vertical Farming
- 2020-02-10 Aquaponics project launched at schools on Grand Bahama
- 2020-02-10 The startup revolutionizing farming in the Middle East