- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
- Innovation Director - De Lier, Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- "Suspension system provides more efficient cultivation of tomatoes and cucumbers"
- Rain demolishes over 200 hectare of Spanish greenhouses
- CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
Contain Inc partners with AmHydro, Bright Agrotech & CropKing:
US: Newbean Capital launches finance arm to support indoor ag
The venture has partnered with three indoor agriculture technology providers to provide lease financing to their customers. For longstanding industry consultant AmHydro, it will offer lease financing for the company’s Get Growing! greenhouse bundle packages. AmHydro has been designing and building innovative, hydroponic systems for over 30 years. It manufactures and helps to install food-grade growing systems for both small and large commercial operations. AmHydro offers systems for the small business entrepreneur up to the large multi-acre commercial suppliers of companies such as Whole Foods and Costco.
Contain Inc has recently arranged a five-year lease agreement for Bright Agrotech’s ZipFarm equipment at a 6.5% rate for MyChoice Programs, an East coast nonprofit that supports individuals with developmental disabilities to participate in their communities. As one of its innovative programs, it decided to transform a building into a vertical farm that could feed both the residents of its homes and the local community using Bright Agrotech equipment.
Its newest partner - CropKing - a manufacturer and distributor of commercial greenhouse structures, hydroponic growing equipment, and supplies. Known for working with family farms, it has specialized in the business of controlled environment agriculture and hydroponic growing since 1982. It offers both bucket and NFT systems for indoor grows.
See also :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-19 Chinese turn agripark vision into reality
- 2019-09-18 The 'shiny object' problem plaguing indoor ag
- 2019-09-13 UK retailer starts growing herbs within the supermarket
- 2019-09-12 Yamaha investment boss interested in vertical farming companies
- 2019-09-12 UK: Using vertical farming to brew beer
- 2019-09-11 CAN (ON): 45,000 sq. ft. vertical farm opens in Guelph
- 2019-09-04 Urban farming takes off in Germany
- 2019-09-03 Newly developed partnership helps global vertical farming industry
- 2019-09-03 Is indoor vertical farming better for the environment and consumers?
- 2019-09-02 US (UT): Commercial, indoor strawberry farm coming to Murray
- 2019-09-02 Sustainable farming on the rise in UAE
- 2019-09-02 "Vertical Farming, the future for food production"
- 2019-08-30 Plants ready to go in at new Russian indoor farm
- 2019-08-29 Looking for urban farming 'silver bullet' in China
- 2019-08-26 Offering efficiency and scalability in vertical farming
- 2019-08-23 US (NY): Why farming is moving indoors
- 2019-08-22 US (VA): CIT GAP funds invests in on-demand modular farming
- 2019-08-22 US (MI): Conveyor systems to improve vertical farming efficiency
- 2019-08-21 Crop One and Sananbio to jointly develop vertical farms
- 2019-08-20 How to feed 10 billion people?