- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Greenhouse humidity plays a vital role in plant and root health"
- German tomato grower has record production, thanks to crop planning platform's new insights
- "Dynamic lighting allows growers to tune their lights to get maximum yield"
- Studies on weed hosts of tomato brown rugose fruit virus
- UK: Ministers launch push to grow more tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuces
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
- Nigerian grower builds greenhouse from scratch
Syngenta and DuPont announce joint herbicide patent
"We are very pleased that our collaboration with Syngenta has extended into a joint research project for a new herbicide chemistry class," said Timothy P. Glenn, president, DuPont Crop Protection. "Partnerships for the advancement of crop science and development of crop protection solutions help growers realize the potential in their fields."
Jon Parr, president for Crop Protection at Syngenta, said "We are excited to be working again with DuPont on this herbicide research and development project. Success in this field will bring much needed new technology to farmers in the increasingly challenging area of weed management, including resistance."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 Honeydew secretions could be used to manage crop pests
- 2022-09-26 Scientists assess ways to control hazards in produce
- 2022-09-26 RAIF has issued a warning due to the presence of the green stink bug in Almeria's pepper crops
- 2022-09-26 New bio-technological solution that increases crop's self-defense
- 2022-09-23 Spider mites on greenhouse strawberries
- 2022-09-22 Mexican grower detects pests with sniffer dogs
- 2022-09-21 It will take some time for the large-scale promotion of strawberry virus-free seedlings
- 2022-09-20 Pest and disease management for the mushroom industry
- 2022-09-19 BotaniGard and Mycotrol to be distributed by manufacturer Certis Biologicals as of October 2022
- 2022-09-19 New virus detection technology to curb the spread of plant-born pathogens in greenhouses
- 2022-09-16 New predatory midge with potential to control small phytophagous mites
- 2022-09-16 "Our BVT system increased the blueberry yield of Georgian grower"
- 2022-09-16 New pest could decimate Trinidad tomato crops
- 2022-09-15 Japanese government publishes procedure for dealing with spider mites in greenhouses
- 2022-09-14 ToBRFV project examines drain water samples, UV cell phone sanitizer, and powdered milk
- 2022-09-14 Scouting pests and diseases
- 2022-09-13 Chemical-free seed treatment with Plasma Activated Water
- 2022-09-13 New research refines thrips colony management
- 2022-09-13 NZ: Experience of thrip control with predators
- 2022-09-07 Is calcium-guzzling strawberry variety more sensitive to Phytophthora cactorum?