- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- "At the end of the day, everyone has to pay a higher price for the gas”
- Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries
- Researchers develop new plant wearable device to monitor water stress in crops
- Australia: Using BioClay technology to protect plants against whitefly
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
May 15-19, 2017
EU business mission to Shanghai in food safety technology & services
During Business Exhibition Days, participants will have the opportunity to showcase European products and technologies to a targeted audience of potential business partners.
Participants will also have the chance to visit the SIAL China, Asia’s largest food innovation exhibition.
To find out more about this opportunity and services offered, follow this link.
The deadline for inscription is January 20, 2017.
You can contact the Coaching Network for information at email@example.com
Click on the following link for more details: Business Mission Information Sheet
Source: Agroberichten Buitenland
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 US Sprouting industry recommend to improve safety practices to limit foodborne outbreaks
- 2022-05-10 Maryland startup helps consumers ‘romaine’ calm about food safety
- 2022-04-28 “Eat them to defeat them” campaign has resulted in UK veg sales worth £92 million
- 2022-04-25 ‘Color is essential when selling healthy snacks in vending machines’
- 2022-04-21 "Shoppers keep food safety in mind when sourcing CEA produce"
- 2022-04-21 US (CA): Organic zucchini voluntarily recalled because of possible Salmonella contamination
- 2022-04-12 "China needs own seeds to guarantee country's food bowl"
- 2022-03-24 CAN: New North Greenhouse teams up with Harvest Algoma
- 2022-03-18 Honey bee colony collapse could mean food insecurity
- 2022-03-15 Save Foods latest trial boosts the shelf life of strawberries
- 2022-03-15 Consumer Foundation raises questions over strawberries sold in Taiwan
- 2022-03-04 Pandemic created an opportunity for organic school meals in California
- 2022-02-08 "Better than you remember" campaign should increase vegetable consumption
- 2022-01-27 AgTech in Abu Dhabi: Driving a new way forward for food security
- 2022-01-10 Calling an ambulance for moldy tomatoes: please don't
- 2021-12-24 US: APHIS seeks comments on draft Pest Risk Assessment for the importation of berry plants from Mexico
- 2021-12-07 Nutrition for growth: the NIGI project in Uganda
- 2021-12-02 Australia and New Zealand release fact sheet on food defence for fresh produce industry
- 2021-12-01 US: Widespread cadmium contamination in open field spinach
- 2021-11-26 How the Dutch tomato market got to know (and live with) ToBRFV