- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
- Country Manager – Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- "Affordable organic foods can be produced from commercial aquaponic greenhouse farms"
- Can cucumbers save a cannabis company?
- "Adhesive tape offers a solution to a common problem in the industry"
- UK cucumber growers won't plant until late February or March
Top 5 -last week
- “Black growbags could benefit vegetable crops as well”
- Latvia: First greenhouse to grow cucumbers under LEDs uses landfill waste to produce energy
- "Moisture is the big danger in the next two months"
- US (OH): 80 Acres Farms makes layoffs as tech job crunch continues
- Is ozone effective against ToBRFV?
Top 5 -last month
- How farmers are cutting out supermarkets
- Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 30MHz declared bankrupt, curator 'optimistic about restart'
- Combining vertical farming and greenhouse horticulture to decentralize lettuce production
- COFRA Holding and Mastronardi acquire AppHarvest's Berea greenhouse
Rusagro scraps $300 million greenhouse project
Rusagro, a major pork, fats and sugar producer, this year unveiled the plans for a greenhouse project in the central Tambov region, with the aim of producing vegetables even during Russia's harsh winters, so reducing dependence on imported food.
"There are projects which we will implement in any case - with or without state support. But not greenhouses," Rusagro Chief Executive Maxim Basov said in an interview at the Reuters Russia Investment Summit.
For more information:
Tel.: +7 495 363 16 61
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-24 From private banker to strawberry grower
- 2023-01-24 Support for vegetable growers has been expanded in the Krasnoyarsk territory
- 2023-01-23 Turkey: 550 tons tomatoes produced in the geothermal greenhouse
- 2023-01-20 Greenhouse tomato production area in Kahramanmaras, Türkiye reaches 100 hectares
- 2023-01-19 CAN (ON): How Lakeshore residents can have their say on draft greenhouse rules
- 2023-01-17 India: Greenhouse start-up receives award and is eager to expand
- 2023-01-16 Carbon dioxide plant troubles might lead to higher price of tomatoes and other produce
- 2023-01-16 NFU calls for energy support review for UK businesses
- 2023-01-13 Indonesia: Smart Green House expected to boost production, draw millennials
- 2023-01-13 French fruit grower installs photovoltaic greenhouse
- 2023-01-12 Irish tomato growers hope for less challenges in the year ahead
- 2023-01-11 Greenhouse vegetable harvest in Russia reaches record 1.5 million tons in 2022
- 2023-01-11 “We will be the only grower of organic greenhouse strawberries in North America”
- 2023-01-11 India: Governor Sinha inaugurates Mega Fruit Plant Nursery
- 2023-01-10 Sculptural greenhouse opens up into a crown
- 2023-01-09 Higher light transmission and lower heat demand with double foil greenhouse
- 2022-12-23 An update on greenhouse expansion in the US
- 2022-12-20 CAN: Installation of greenhouse sparks debate
- 2022-12-20 Harvest arrives in Bahrain after World Cup
- 2022-12-15 US (CO): Pagosa Senior Center joins with Geothermal Greenhouse Partnership to enhance nutrition services