- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
Top 5 -yesterday
- KUBO Group acquires cultivation systems and software branch of Codema
- Making LEDs and lower energy costs accessible to HPS-growers
- How to cool a greenhouse in the hot climate of Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, and central Asia?
- "Mexico is a world leader in protected agriculture"
- Internet-based precision irrigation system shows promise for fresh-market tomato
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 32 acres of high-wire greenhouse available for lease in Tehachapi, CA
May 15-17, Adelaide
Registrations now open for Hort Connections 2017
“With only 175 days to go until the big event, growers and whole-of-supply-chain members are encouraged to take advantage of the significant early bird savings that are available for delegates to attend Hort Connections in 2017,” said AUSVEG National Marketing Manager Nathan McIntyre.
“This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity for delegates to come together in one central location and network with their peers from many areas of horticulture, including vegetables, potatoes, onions, fresh fruit, cut flowers, certified organic growers and the irrigation industry.”
Hort Connections 2017 will build on the success of previous events, incorporating world-class speakers, an expansive Trade Show and unparalleled networking opportunities.
“The speaker sessions will offer a combination of cross-industry presentations as well as streams dedicated to a particular segment of the horticulture industry. These sessions will run in conjunction with the Trade Show, where delegates will be able to visit over 250 exhibitors showcasing the industry’s latest innovations and service offerings in the fresh produce and horticulture industry,” said PMA Australia-New Zealand CEO Darren Keating.
“The event will also include a range of networking events that will ensure that Hort Connections is the most influential space on the Australasian scene for networking, education and business for the entire fresh produce industry.”
Mr McIntyre said that in the coming months, the organising committee will continue discussions with more industry groups to create a truly unified event for the Australian horticulture industry.
“We are determined to ensure the Australian horticulture industry will benefit from the largest premier horticultural event in the southern hemisphere. It’s the opportune time to make sure you don’t miss out on attending this event.”
Hort Connections is a joint initiative between AUSVEG and PMA Australia-New Zealand (PMA A-NZ), and will be co-hosted alongside a range of horticulture industry bodies including Australian Organic, Onions Australia and Irrigation Australia.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-26 FPC launches UK Grower Of The Year Award
- 2022-05-26 Leadership coach set the tone for Women's Fresh Perspectives Conference
- 2022-05-26 Thailand: Horti Asia answers growing demand for knowledge and technique
- 2022-05-25 Commencing today: Agritechnica Asia & Horti Asia
- 2022-05-25 Market, prices, and energy crisis - Global Tomato Congress is back
- 2022-05-25 24 Italian companies to exhibit at Agricultural Fair in Novi Sad
- 2022-05-24 "With the right tools, the grower can control more and larger greenhouses simultaneously"
- 2022-05-23 GrowON 2022 webinar series: alternative ways of heating greenhouses
- 2022-05-23 "Azerbaijan has great potential for vegetable exports"
- 2022-05-23 Shouguang Vegetable Expo: planting vegetables in "Space"
- 2022-05-20 Webinar: India’s vegetables can be wealth generators
- 2022-05-19 Horticulture exhibition fair took place in west Ukraine
- 2022-05-17 Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings