- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Financieel Administratief medewerk(st)er
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Senior Product Coordinator Beans
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Whitefly prevention with liquid nutritional plant enhancer
- Derek Hargreaves ‘A Remarkable Man’
- "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- CAN (ON): “We are moving into the strawberry category as a united front"
- "We can produce up to 2.5 times more from the same acreage"
Top 5 -last month
- "The container is essential to determine the quality of the plant"
- Finland: 11.000m2 hybrid vertical farm constructed near Helsinki
- Here are last year's best read articles: vertical farming, strawberries and sustainable initiatives
- “I have to throw away my crops because of energy prices”
- "In a decade, only a handful of greenhouse companies will survive"
stakeholders actively engaged
RECAP reinforces monitoring of cross-compliance
The idea behind RECAP is to combine remote sensing technology within a modern ICT platform and get a service tool for all stakeholders involved in the cross-compliance scheme (farmers, agricultural consultants, paying agencies).
In Greece, the consortium took stock of the first six months of the project and welcomed the members of the Advisory Board whose deep knowledge and experience is expected to enhance project results.
During the meeting, the platform’s user needs were discussed, as well as, the issues and special requirements of the paying agencies and mostly farmers. The presented results were based on interviews given by farmers in the pilot countries during last summer, when they expressed their personal needs and expectations from the platform. In parallel, the consortium decided upon a pilot testing sample and planning methods for the co-production phase of RECAP platform that follows.
The draft system architecture, in the context of the service integration and customization, was also presented to the project partners. Further, the project communication progress and relative performance indicators were discussed, as well as, the launch of the RECAP website and relative social media.
The RECAP project consortium consists of: Draxis Environmental S.A., Instituto Navarro de Technologias e Infraestructuras Agroalimentarias SA, Payment and Control Agency for Guidance and Guarantee Community Aid, National Paying Agency of Lithuania, Viesoji Istaiga Lietuvos Zemes Ukio Konsultavimo Tarnyba, Strutt & Parker LLP, Inosens Doo Novi Sad, University of Reading, National Observatory of Athens, Iniciativas Innovadoras Sal, ETAM S.A. and CREVIS SPRL.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 UK puts new gene editing rules into practice
- 2022-01-24 New and improved lettuce makes for a healthier crunch
- 2022-01-17 "The number of high-tech greenhouses in Poland has grown significantly in recent years"
- 2022-01-13 US: The legacy of Campbell Soup’s tomato breeding program
- 2022-01-13 Six new AAS national winners for 2022
- 2022-01-11 "We need to find plants that can be grown efficiently, and are resistant to pests and diseases"
- 2022-01-05 China publishes newly amended seed law
- 2021-12-21 Putin to support Russian seed production
- 2021-12-20 Tomatoes with high-tech doppelgängers
- 2021-12-15 “All the pepper rows are in perfect line with this pepper twine”
- 2021-12-14 "Bushy plant growth is not an invention"
- 2021-12-09 Aiming to be the global seed breeder of aromatic herbs
- 2021-12-09 BBC: "The tomatoes at the forefront of a food revolution"
- 2021-12-08 "Quality seeds cost a few dollars more but increase yield tenfold"
- 2021-12-02 "A flavor boost with global potential"
- 2021-12-01 "What we saw convinced us again that the ToBRFV resistance is holding very well”
- 2021-11-29 "European collaboration on Plant Genetic Resources is missing opportunities"
- 2021-11-29 Nigeria: Seed company unveils hybrid seed varieties to growers
- 2021-11-26 Open Day in southern Sicily presents pepper varietal novelties
- 2021-11-25 A new dawn in plant breeding: Australian Plant Breeding Academy