- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Global expansion for Dutch automation supplier
The shift from a local to a more international focus has resulted in the entrance of new markets from Russia to North America. However, the European and American market is not where the internationalization ends. The expansion of KOAT’s target area is continuous which is immediately shown by the recent exploration of the Australian market.
At the moment the focus of KOAT is on the entrance of the Spanish market, based on the opportunities resulting from a research project. Additionally, the Fruit Attraction fair in Madrid showed that there are many possibilities in Spain to explore and even more growers to target.
In order to be successful within this new market KOAT is seeking a Spanish agent. Somebody who can provide knowledge of the Spanish market and who is familiar with automation solutions. An agent that has a network and who can provide the company with leads.
KOAT is positive that they will achieve their goals and they will continue their path of development and success.
For more information:
5711 CP Someren
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 "We are in 'growth mode,' but not at any cost"
- 2022-05-20 "By doubling our capacity, we can respond to market developments with agility and at short notice"
- 2022-05-20 Coating with a helicopter
- 2022-05-20 UConn supports Connecticut’s greenhouse industry
- 2022-05-20 US (MA): How lettuce - and jobs - could sprout from this downtown Brockton vertical farm
- 2022-05-20 Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- 2022-05-20 Romanian Grup Serban Holding invests €3 million in vegetable packaging plant
- 2022-05-20 McDonald's Taiwan temporarily stops serving french fries
- 2022-05-20 Royal Brinkman make stronger Australian Team
- 2022-05-20 Richard Harrison new Managing Director at Plant Sciences Group
- 2022-05-20 45-year Canadian produce veteran hangs up his hat at Oppy
- 2022-05-20 US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
- 2022-05-20 Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- 2022-05-19 “I’m excited to focus on vegetable seeds going forward”
- 2022-05-19 Sainsbury set to drop plastic packaging on bananas
- 2022-05-19 Air France-KLM and CMA CGM join forces
- 2022-05-19 Abu Dhabi: $84m contract for building two hydroponic farms
- 2022-05-19 IE: Celebrating the launch of Cill Ulta Glasshous Falcarragh
- 2022-05-19 Robot arms load 75 punnets/min. into crate
- 2022-05-19 Oishii opens new product segment by introducing $20 berries