- VP Growing Operations
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Farm Manager Costa Rica
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Export Trade Manager
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
China: Grow green vegetables in a Vios bookcase
Vios looks like a giant bookcase, but actually it is used to plant vegetables. Made with natural wood, Vios's mid or large growing trays can meet the needs of specific vegetables. Thanks to the Vios system, we can use applications on our smart phone to have real-time control of light and water to guarantee the nutritional needs of vegetables.
Visco system uses the hydroponic method--cultivating vegetables without soil. Thanks to its LED lighting system, it can provide the ideal lighting needed. The vegetables' growth depends on liquid, nutritional solutions, rather than on soil and manure. Moreover, its automatic water irrigation system can save up to 90% of water compared with regular means of irrigation. All these designs make vegetables absorb more nutrients and water, therefore their taste will be more delicious as well.
To use the Vios green vegetable supply system, you need to prepare vegetable seeds, then mix the seeds with nutritional fluids before planting them in the wooden bookcase. The waterbox is installed in the bottom of the system. Then you just need to wait. If you want to observe the growth situation of vegetables, simply connect Vios systems with your smart phone.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-10-26 Singapore: Renewed library now features hydroponics room
- 2021-10-21 Teens for Food Justice program awarded 300k by USDA for hydroponic expansion
- 2021-10-20 Collaboration on 700 m2 pilot farm in China
- 2021-10-20 Tackling climate issues with low-resource consuming growing towers
- 2021-10-19 ‘It’s not as carbon-hungry’: UK’s largest sunlit vertical farm begins harvest
- 2021-10-19 Unmanned vertical farm in China: is this what the future looks like?
- 2021-10-15 "We can focus more on quality and how the product satisfies consumer needs”
- 2021-10-15 UK grower trials aeroponic propagation system
- 2021-10-13 Irish supermarket to sell hydroponic microgreens
- 2021-10-08 China: Why the growth cycle of rice can be split in half
- 2021-10-01 Todd P. Hanna announced as new COO
- 2021-09-22 This "glass tree" vertical farm could solve urban food deserts
- 2021-09-16 Chinese scientists grow rice that yields twice faster in hydroponic experiment
- 2021-09-02 Building facilities across Canada, as well as in Greater London and Copenhagen
- 2021-09-01 US (PA): Mobile lab brings aquaponics closer to society
- 2021-08-26 Fresh herbs from halls and bunkers
- 2021-08-26 "The base of our technology is R&D in product development"
- 2021-08-16 "We reduced the cost of cooling by just cooling the plant roots”
- 2021-07-08 Danish retail is committed to vertical crop products
- 2021-07-08 "Crops from the vertical farm have more flavor and a longer shelf life"