- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Bioline AgroSciences sponsors Vendée Globe skipper
Alongside this new visual identity, Bioline has seized the opportunity to sponsor a skipper competing in the iconic race of the Vendée Globe 2016.
Enda O’Coineen and Philippe Hamelin, General Manager of Bioline Agrosciences
On November, 6th, thirty skippers will set sail solo around the world on board their monohull. Among them, Enda O’Coineen, the first Irish skipper to race in the Vendée Globe will benefit from Bioline’s support. The boat will sport the two emblematic colours of the brand: blue and grey.
Bioline is also proud to be Enda O’Coineen’s sponsor because he is the founder of the Atlantic Youth Trust, a charity related to youth development and cultural integration that delivers a world class educational programme on a purpose built tall ship for youngsters. As a result, the visibility and the notoriety of the Vendée Globe will help it raise funds for this cause to which Bioline is happy to be associated with.
The boat: "The Kilcullen Voyager"
If you like sailing and if you want to participate in your own way in the Vendée Globe, please note that you can download the app Virtual Regatta on IOS and Androïd or play online on the website of the Vendée Globe directly: www.virtualregatta.com to navigate everyday alongside the skippers.
For more information:
Holland Road, Little Clacton,
Essex CO16 9QG
+44 (0) 1255 863200
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-09 “TempU08 Disposable USB temperature data logger with LCD Screen is better at recording temperature changes during transport”
- 2022-05-06 Mom-approved snack boards for Mother’s Day
- 2022-05-04 Gideon launches Trey, the autonomous forklift for trailer loading and unloading
- 2022-05-03 Aurora: Our new circular array zigzag plant growth lamp improves energy efficiency by 25%
- 2022-04-28 Breaking down walls to introduce farming into existing buildings
- 2022-04-26 France: Innovations at Savéol
- 2022-04-19 Syngenta presents new colorful set of peppers
- 2022-04-19 Australia: Spinach recall issued over salmonella fears
- 2022-04-08 Amela wins the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award
- 2022-03-24 GrowArt: The market space for planting towers needs to be improved
- 2022-03-21 "We have introduced the Frigga 4G range of Real Time Data Loggers"
- 2022-03-14 Vertical Farms in containers - economic sustainability to be assessed before everything
- 2022-03-09 Malling Fruits reports big interest in everbearer strawberry
- 2022-03-04 What is the future of the Metaverse for indoor agriculture?
- 2022-02-24 “We present the TempU8B single-use USB temperature humidity data logger with higher accuracy"
- 2022-02-24 History of biological pollination in UK tomato crops
- 2022-02-22 New finance option allows growers to receive 96% of shipment’s value in 24 hours
- 2022-02-16 Syngenta's winter cherry tomato is 100% Sicilian
- 2022-02-14 Edible coating on snack cucumbers to meet rising demand for sustainability
- 2022-02-11 US greenhouse grower awarded for blueberry packaging