- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
- Senior Buyer | Fresh Produce | Ireland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- One of Sweden's largest tomato growers to stop cultivation during winter
- Wasabi grower discovering new greenhouse crops
- UK strawberry grower uses UV-light robot to keep powdery mildew at bay
- Gotham Greens raises $310M to accelerate national greenhouse expansion
- Drones fly through tomato rows in International Greenhouse Challenge
Booth 1012 & 1013, main pavilion:
Growth in the Mexican greenhouse industry creates new opportunities
Insumos y Proyectos Hidroponicos (IPH) became the new official distributor for Riococo in Mexico, Central, South America and the Caribbean in early 2016. According to Jacques Jajati, CEO of IPH, the evolution and growth in the Mexican greenhouse industry create new opportunities and the spirit of the growers are positive. "Many growers are driven to become very good producers with high quality produce, that's why it is also a busy time for us supplying them with the propagation to growing media products to become more successful," he said.
IPH currently serves direct shipments from Riococo plants in Sri Lanka and from the distribution warehouse at the Agropark in Queretaro. “Our key strengths are: we have a well recognized name brand among the growers, due to quality and consistency. Our deliveries are always on time with a perfect record without any delays and uninterrupted supplies, and post sale service." Jacques is coming from greenhouse industry as the former CEO of Sunny Fields greenhouse in Agro Park Queretaro and he has very close connections with the Mexican greenhouse industry, so he can give a good overview of trends amongst his customers.
"The Mexican growers are very well aware of the fact that good supplies can contribute to better quality and better yields. They are willing to invest in premium quality propagation material and growing bags, invest being the operative word, because a little investment in an excellent substrate will help lower other costs. That is why the exhibition Expo Agro Alimetaria Guanajuato is one of the most important events for us. It is the place to catch up with them and prepare for the new season and also introduce our new products and results of latest research and developments”.
Riococo will have consultants in their booth at the disposal of their clients and prospect clients for meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday from 10:00 to 12:00 noon.
For more information:
Insumos y Proyectos Hidroponics
T +52 (55)442 1842
C +52 (55)5216 3940
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-27 Automation and control are the main focus of the International Propagation Seminar
- 2022-09-23 "Compare it if you like with your 3-D printer for growing media"
- 2022-09-21 Acrotelm and wood fiber as alternative to peat
- 2022-09-21 Using human hair to create hydroponic growing media
- 2022-09-16 How to maintain the proper pH of a growing medium
- 2022-09-14 Peat moss is an emerging option in the global supply chain of substrate raw materials
- 2022-09-06 The power of compost: boosting production with composted biowaste
- 2022-08-30 Response to Defra announcement on the sale of horticultural peat
- 2022-08-29 UK bans peat sales for amateur gardeners
- 2022-08-24 Strawberry grow bags are a ‘robot testing bed’ at Lincoln University
- 2022-08-16 "Double screening technology ensures product quality"
- 2022-08-09 Soils take center stage as experts gather in Glasgow
- 2022-07-20 Growcoon wins innovation award at the Salon du Végétal
- 2022-07-18 “5-10 times faster transplanting of plants”
- 2022-07-12 Meeting the needs of a changing industry
- 2022-07-08 What are your substrate options for containerized vegetable production?
- 2022-07-07 UK: Scaling up the peat-free growing media of the future
- 2022-07-07 Stabilized organic substrates now TŪV biobased certified
- 2022-07-04 New soilless substrate calibration for TDR310W sensor
- 2022-06-30 ZipGrow and Growfoam partner up to improve distribution of carbon-neutral substrates