- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Six hectares of new greenhouses all set for Beekenkamp
After the first foundation was laid on the 23rd of March, the construction of the new location in 's-Gravenzande began. After an intensive preparation period, it was a big challenge to have everything ready on time.
The new greenhouses are equipped with concrete floors, 6,000 lux assimilation lighting and insect screens. The new building is equipped with OptiClear Diamond for complete decontamination and disposal of pesticide residues. Herewith Beekenkamp meets the emission requirements for 2018 and the increasing quality requirements of customers.
In late August, the construction of the office building started. The ground floor is already done and the top floor will be delivered before Christmas.
For more information:
Korte Kruisweg 141
2676 BS Maasdijk
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-16 "Finally, we can use our entire building"
- 2022-05-16 "Two key factors for success in the packaging industry are product diversity and environmentally-friendly materials"
- 2022-05-16 “Vertically farmed strawberries aren’t easy, but automation is set to solve the economics issue”
- 2022-05-16 UK fund invests invests in Australian propagator
- 2022-05-16 VLAM reflects on successful royal mission to the UK
- 2022-05-16 Using spare parts to grow in Quebec
- 2022-05-13 Seipasa will invest 4 million euros in the new facilities of its industrial complex in L’Alcúdia
- 2022-05-13 More sustainable seed enhancement to come under Incotec’s Mission Zero
- 2022-05-13 “Our goal is to put together a North American platform to better serve growers”
- 2022-05-13 Funding pulled for New South Wales crop research jobs?
- 2022-05-13 AgriFORCE Growing Systems provides update on acquisition of Delphy
- 2022-05-13 "The transition to organic cultivation has brought back the bond with the customer"
- 2022-05-12 Dutch pepper grower invests in own accommodation for employees
- 2022-05-12 EFSA postpones its glyphosate assessment after receiving an avalanche of comments
- 2022-05-12 Autonomous robots can pick up to 25,000 raspberries per day
- 2022-05-12 AFPA Board appoints new CEO to lead industry growth
- 2022-05-12 Grape garden for sale, but growers aren't stopping (yet)
- 2022-05-12 NL: 100 years of Hordijk awarded with Royal predicate
- 2022-05-12 Successful start for the e-commerce site of the Rungis market for professionals
- 2022-05-12 Ausveg: Horticulture Supply Chain and Traceability Solutions