- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
Top 5 -yesterday
- Coating with a helicopter
- Consuming environmentally sustainable food one beer at a time
- Vapor Pressure Deficit calculator app for indoor cultivation and greenhouses
- Fury at polyhouses installed without planning permission near Stafford
- US: Hydroponic farm signs partnership to deliver fresh lettuce year-round
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Russia: 18 MW cogeneration plant for 14 ha Belgorod greenhouse
The power park of this greenhouse complex consists of 6 cogeneration units. These cogeneration units are of the modular type, working in parallel with each other.
The cogeneration unit's control system is integrated into the greenhouse complex control system, and it allows the whole system to work smoothly, as one. The greenhouse complex grows vegetables and herbaceous crops all year round as well as during the winter.
To implement this protected vegetable growing, the company possesses 6 cogeneration units. They generate a total of 18 megawatt of electric power. The units give, apart from electric power, thermal energy as a side effect, which is stored in the thermal energy storage canisters and which is eventually used for the greenhouse heating as well.
The process of the mechanical control is fully automated. The greenhouse master control computer makes a request for power consumption. The gas reciprocating unit's control computer analyses the greenhouse incoming signal and automatically selects the number of the units that are required to be switched on to consume the requested greenhouse power.
For more information:
Via Caduti del Lavoro, 13
25034 Orzinuovi (BS)
T. +39 030 99 42 411
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-20 "Through the new flowpack system we are killing several birds with one stone"
- 2022-05-19 Japan: Development of a growth sensing system for just-in-time production of strawberries
- 2022-05-19 Durable fruit pruner developed in corporation with tomato growers
- 2022-05-18 Snack tomato grower Westburg chooses data platform for now and the future
- 2022-05-18 Week-long work in the greenhouse without the need to charge
- 2022-05-17 New greenhouse machine Zeus protects crops and operators
- 2022-05-17 Wageningen agro food robotics parcours is back
- 2022-05-16 "We encase greenhouses in a layer of intelligence"
- 2022-05-11 "Consider dehumidification in your initial greenhouse planning"
- 2022-05-09 Ultrafiltration for closed cultivation, but what is ultrafiltration anyway?
- 2022-05-09 WUR works with digital cultivation logbook: "A flexible system like this is ideal for us"
- 2022-05-05 Canada: Heating 40 acres of greenhouses with mixture of natural and biogas
- 2022-05-04 Improving the efficiency of farming operations through smart data
- 2022-05-04 A Longhorn farm aims to reinvent farming - with robots
- 2022-05-04 Robot spins 16 arms to pick the ripest strawberries
- 2022-05-04 "Invest time in training and chances of success increase exponentially.”
- 2022-05-04 "Automated real-time stress alerts from your plants increase yields"
- 2022-05-03 Saving on labor with strawberry spraying
- 2022-05-03 Digital pepper growing: "The innovation lies in the application of existing technology"
- 2022-05-02 The problem with handheld moisture meters