- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
- Head Grower Hydroponic Greenhouse
- Account Manager – South-East Asia
- Vegetable Seed - EU Sales and Regional Manager
- Business Developer – High Tech Horticulture
- Operations Manager Organic Farm Barka Oman
- Bravo Sales and Administration Officer
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "Honduras greenhouse park to become the largest producer-exporter in the Central American region"
- Netherlands: Codema Systems Group declared bankrupt
- Shanghai: Young people who can't get vegetables start to "help themselves" through hydroponic vegetables
- Canada: Dutch holding company acquires Ontario Plants Propagation
- Google meets agriculture at Go Green Agriculture
Mexico: Holland Pavilion and Seminar at Expo Agroalimentaria 2016
The Expo Agroalimentaria is the most important horticulture fair in Mexico (in 2015 a bit more than 100.000 visitors) and therefore the perfect place to meet companies and people from the sector. There is an indoor exposition area of 40,000 m2 with 794 stands, demonstration plots, and a business center. The outdoor exposition area, mainly with machinery and agricultural implements, has a surface of 8,400 m2. There are seminar rooms, demonstrative plots and greenhouses.
The 21st edition of the Expo Agroalimentaria 2016 takes place from Tuesday November 8th to Friday November 11th in Irapuato - Mexico. It is the second time that it takes place on a larger location just outside Irapuato.
Agricultural counselor Jean Rummenie (right) and Frank Hoogendoorn of the Dutch Embassy at last year’s Holland Pavilion
This year the Holland pavilion (Indoor stands A609 – A1110) is also bigger than in previous years. It consists of 23 stands which will be used to promote a wide variety of companies: Aweta, Priva América Latina S.A. de C.V., Patron Agri Systems International, Plantanova, Cultilène, Flier Systems, HortiConnect NL, Grow Group, Global Green Team, INA Plastics S.A., Hoogendoorn America Inc., VB Greenhouses, Voltea, Anthura B.V., Van der Knaap - Forteco, Prins Group, Vivero Flor y Miel S.P.R. de R.L., Royal Brinkman México S de RL de CV, HortiMaX B.V., SION Young Plants B.V., and The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Total Dutch presence at the Expo Agroalimentaria is even higher because some other Dutch companies are located elsewhere at the fair and there will also be many Dutch visitors.
Impression of the Expo Agroalimentaria in 2015
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and all Dutch companies at the Expo Agroalimentaria will be glad to offer you the information and products you are looking for.
On Wednesday November 9th the Dutch ambassador in Mexico, Margriet Leemhuis, will visit the expo. That same day the seminar “Soluciones Holandesas para Mejorar la Producción en Invernadero” takes place in conference room “B”. From 11:00 – 12:00 Juan Gonzalez (Hoogendoorn Growth Management) will talk about “The Next Generation Growing” (“La Nueva Generación de Técnicas de Producción”) and from 12:00 – 13:00 Monica Cabildo (Wageningen UR Food & Biobased Research) will give her presentation about the Mexican Agrofood sector called “Sector Agroalimentario Mexicano: El dinero que dejamos en la mesa”.
If you come to the Expo Agroalimentaria don’t forget to attend the seminar and visit the different stands of the Holland Pavilion.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-05-17 Photo report HortiContact: Catching up in over 300 photos
- 2022-05-13 Protected Cropping Australia Conference a success despite heavy rains
- 2022-05-13 US: Horticulture lighting and learning event
- 2022-05-13 Indian delegation visits Volcani Institute of Israeli Ministry of Agriculture
- 2022-05-12 Difficult times bring new challenges to Dutch growers
- 2022-05-12 Hort Science Live to return in July
- 2022-05-12 Hort Connections 2022: Growing Together
- 2022-05-10 The fruit and vegetable sector restarts with in-person meetings
- 2022-05-10 Macfrut 2022: opinions and reflections expressed by some of the participants
- 2022-05-09 International events bring the Plant Empowerment principles to growers around the world
- 2022-05-05 Caspian Agro and InterFood Azerbaijan open their doors on May 18
- 2022-05-05 University of Florida 2022 Greenhouse Training Online courses
- 2022-05-05 "The Future of Farming and Food Processing – AI in Food- and Farm Automation"
- 2022-05-03 AMHPAC will hold its XIV annual convention
- 2022-05-02 Picture time: Technical suppliers find their way to GreenTech Americas
- 2022-05-02 Canadian Greenhouse Conference returns as in-person event
- 2022-05-02 IFPA Fresh Field Catalyst names winners
- 2022-05-02 Highlight NL horticulture in Horti Asia 2022 at Bangkok
- 2022-05-02 Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Convention elects new president and vice president
- 2022-05-02 King meets tomato innovation on King's Day in Maastricht